Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhunting DVD's >

Bowhunting DVD's

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting DVD's

Old 02-18-2007, 07:57 PM

Default RE: Bowhunting DVD's

Realtree Roadtrips is awesome...
Old 02-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

I love the Primos Truth Videos as well ..... I have heard th Double Bull vids are really good also ....
Old 02-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I grew up on the big name bowhunting videos starting with the Wenzel brothers and progressing into the Drurys, Primos, HS Primetime bucks, etc. I own them all and love them all for what they're worth. Although I have to admit, the past few months I've really been into the picking up some of the small production videos.

I recently got Wolf Creek's "Magnum Series" whitetail video, and it was pretty good. Not quite what I expected it to be, but good for what it is. Next on my list is some of the "Closing the Distance" videos. They look pretty good from what I've seen on TV, so I figured I would give it a try. I also want to pick up some of the Slunger Hollow videos as well.

I'm anxious to see Joey Rott's "Rut Junkie" video next year, and I'm also looking forward to the next edition of Scent-Lok's Whitetail Freaks w/the Kiskys and their crew.

You might want to look into Lone Wolf's Whitetail Addictions video when it comes out later this year, and also White Knuckle Productions' "Beyond the Kill" DVD, which is very, very well done. That DVD will be available in the HuntingNet.com shopping cart sometime next week.

http://www.whiteknuckleproductions.com
Old 02-19-2007, 02:03 AM
Fork Horn

whitetails taking it to the extreme I-IV are awesome. Its the kisky's in the video but its produced by Drury outdoors. Tons of great hunts

Old 02-19-2007, 03:42 AM

OK great! Thanks all!
Old 02-22-2007, 11:06 PM

Hey Scoobie,

There is a lot of variety out there these days. There are plenty of good old "over the shoulder" hunting videos to help you make it through the off-season. There are also some great instructional titles such as Shot Placement 101 and the Bowhunting Pressured Whitetailsseries that could help you sharpen your game before you get to next season. Like Justin said, there are a lot of up and comming new production companies to try as well.

The Truth: Big Bullsseries from Primos always deliver for elkaholics. Primal Dreams by the Wensels is frankly unlike any other hunting video out there.

You may want to take a look at www.huntflix.com, We have nearly 700 titles available as part of our exclusive unlimited hunting DVD rental program. Nearly all of these titles are in stock for immediate purchase as well.

-- FLIX
Old 02-23-2007, 01:34 AM
Fork Horn

Primos and Drurys are the best I also like Realtree Roadtrips
Old 02-23-2007, 01:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mert_04

I just got the new Muzzy Bad to the Bone 5(I think 5) and it was pretty good. But I also really like the Drury Outdoors DVDs.
love the DRURY'S DVD's!!!
Old 02-23-2007, 05:15 AM
Typical Buck

brittinghams monster bucks!
Old 02-23-2007, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Gary Bogner has some awesome videos if your looking for hunts outside the whitetail realm.

Here's a link to a DVD trailer a friend and I put together. The footage is from our recent African safari. If anyone is interested in purchasing one. just Pm me. The money is going to a good cause.

African DVD trailer

Quick Reply: Bowhunting DVD's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.