Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tred Barta

Old 02-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tred Barta

i dont like him either. i dont agree with hunting javelina. i also dont see the point in killing as much as he does and he takes to many chance and unethical shots on his show. and he hunts over bait and stuff and in fences and more
Old 02-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Fork Horn

are you crazy?! he is a jerk and he loves himself.this is the same exact thing he says on the begginning of the show.''i'm captin tred barta and i'm one of the best big game fisherman in the world.i've caught more big eyed tuna then anyone else alive.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:56 PM

I can't say I really care for him. He is too cocky for me. I'd take Ted Nugent anyday over Tred. Ted actually does things for the sport that are noticeable. I feel that Tred is just an okay hunter that likes to think he is the best. For some reason, though, I always find myself watching his show.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:05 PM

I don't agree with some of the unethical shots he has taken in a few of the shows I have seen. Then he laughs it off as if he meant to do that.

How is that a role model to anyone?
Old 02-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Fork Horn

i saw his show once, he was pig hunting with a knife...seems like he has a few screws loose...not saying i dont tho
Old 02-17-2007, 11:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I try not to listen to the guy to much as I think he really puts down they way we modern day bowhunters hunt. Although I still get tickeled when I see the episode of him shooting that grizzly with his bow, got to give him props for that.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

i dont!!!
whats the point of hunting predators when its not neccesary???

the meat it tough and gamey, and we all know hes not gunna eat it.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I never heard of him.
Old 02-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

dont!!!
whats the point of hunting predators when its not neccesary???
tell that to the families of the people killed by mountain lions in california.you know grizzlies kill more than there fair share of moose calfs every year. there is a need to hunt predators like it or not. if you dont know why then your not on our side. just because you wont eat it yourself doesnt mean the meat will go to waste. if predator hunting isint your cup of tea then let it be for others.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:23 PM

He is ok, i agree with most of you that is he is very opinionated about the new tech of hunting. Just because he does not like it does not mean he has to blast on others who do like and use that tech.

Quick Reply: Tred Barta

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.