Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Public Apology

Old 02-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Public Apology

In the past I’ve done my share of bickering on this site. I got to thinking about the happenings of the board as of late…..and I’m just not going to be involved in the future with petty bickering (which is all it’s come to, at times). If I disagree with your point of view….I’ll state my case in a professional manner…..and I’m going to back out when it becomes evident the case/cause is futile.

I do believe there are those among us that have an agenda with every offering they pen, here. I’m not going to get caught up in them, anymore. I’ve also decided to provide very little information on how I hunt in the future. I’ll only do so via PM….and that’ll be limited. Like Germ…..I want to have fun and just hunt.

I’ve extended olive branches to everyone I ever thought I had a cross word with. I just today told Don I was sorry. I thought about it all weekend. I wish I coud have done it Friday night (I don’t connect to the internet at home…by CHOICE!...lol). I’ll publicly apologize, now.

When you wear your methods/feelings/etc…on your sleeve…it’s a two-sided coin. You get an honest, in depth look at people and their views/feelings/approach(es) to the subject matter. You also have a LOT of information for which to turn on them. I won’t be providing that, anymore. Some people take advantage of whatever’s at their disposal.

If I have useful information…I’ll provide it. Otherwise….I’ll lurk. I might throw a doe photo up, sometime…….maybe not. I’m gonna have fun, though.

Again…..if I offended you….I apologize.

Sincerely,
Old 02-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Public Apology

Apology Accepted

Kidding ya bud..I don't takethe board thatseriously. It useful, it's helpful, and it's fun! if and when it becomes less..I won't log on.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Could you eloberate on why you choose to no longer share your field time with everyone?

That is one of the biggest assests of this forum, gaining an understanding and a point of view from others. No matterhow long one has hunted he can always learn new tricksand tips. For one to learn from others and then not share their insights, knowledge and experiencesit does the board an injustice and IMO is selfish.

Old 02-12-2007, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Could you eloberate on why you choose to no longer share your field time with everyone?

That is one of the biggest assests of this forum, gaining an understanding and a point of view from others. No matterhow long one has hunted he can always learn new tricksand tips. For one to learn from others and then not share their insights, knowledge and experiencesit does the board an injustice and IMO is selfish.

I agree buckeye great post. IMO, everyone needs to get over what has been going on lately and move on. GEEZ LOUISE. I've heard enough about it. Can we please get back to using these forums the way they're meant to be used. Instead of b**ching and complaining about recent events. Sorry for the rant just my .02 We've got people appologizing that never even did anything wrong.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Typical Buck

Have we became that thin-skinned of a society that guys like GMMAT and Germ are backing off as to not offend anyone with their opinions. I understand that at times athreadcan turn ugly but really what is going. I for one have learned a lot if good info here from many good people, GMMAT you are not excluded from that list. I hope you have a change of heart by turkey season or at the very least this fall. Good luck
Old 02-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

leaving is not gonna make this place a better place. experienced people make this site worth visiting.

instead of everyone apologizing about offending people, maybe people should take less things so personal and to heart. alotta jokes on here are taken too seriously b/c you can't spell out sarcasm in a joke.

but i agree also that the random comments or attempts on humor sometimes are just annoying and they do nothing to help people out with their problems or questions. the reason people post on here is to get help alotta times. so there are times (like after someone gets the help they need) to drop stupid comments or jokes.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Dominant Buck

I didn't say I was leaving guys......just saying I'll no longer be part of the problem.....and I won't give anyone the ammo for their poison darts.

I like it here.....still....and I'm not leaving. I didn't mean to imply such.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I like it here.....still....and I'm not leaving.
Care to reconsider??? (now see that's an example of a childish comment intended for a chuckle..for those that were unsure)
Old 02-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: Copper31

Have we became that thin-skinned of a society
I've always been thin skinned, that's the way I am and I ain't leaving![:-]
Old 02-12-2007, 02:27 PM

thanks, but nobody really cares...

this is a frickin chat line! cool it.

Quick Reply: Public Apology

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.