HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   SORRY... Its another Question. Has anyone shot the new Martins (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/177773-sorry-its-another-question-has-anyone-shot-new-martins.html)

Bullet Hole Bailey 01-28-2007 10:35 PM

SORRY... Its another Question. Has anyone shot the new Martins

I was wandering because i want to know what you guys think of the Pantera, Bengal, and Cheetah. And what one you think is a better bow.

martin murphy 01-28-2007 10:50 PM

RE: SORRY... Its another Question. Has anyone shot the new Martins

hey good budy I keep tellin ya to buy the pantera come shoot her!!!!!!!! se ya pae-pae

Washington Hunter 01-28-2007 11:00 PM

Can't you just go look at the other half dozen threads that have been started on these bows?

martin murphy 01-28-2007 11:05 PM

wh I don't want to be rude but us folks don't earn much money and to buy a expensive bow is hard we just want to make sure it is worth the hard earned money.

Washington Hunter 01-28-2007 11:19 PM

I realize that, Martin. I'll be the first to tell anyone to research the product they plan on purchasing, especially a more expensive one. However, you and your cousin(s) have made more than one thread asking this exact question, add or remove a model per thread.

I just don't understand the necessity for each of you to start several different threads all asking identical questions. These threads haven't been deleted, they've simply moved a page or two back. If you were to sift through them I'm sure you will find that these questions have already been answered on multiple occassions.

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm sure others see where I'm coming from with this. Asking the same question repeatedly does tend to clutter the board and move more interesting [sorry, but its true] threads to the back pages.

martin murphy 01-28-2007 11:19 PM

well I'm goin to bed bud se-ya at the league and I know I'll beat you a ton with new bow but I guess I've beat every round so I'll whoop you a good one this time night PAE-PAE

Man WH your on here all the time how do ya stay up so late??? and your on here all the time oh well se-ya tomarrow night ton hunter

martin murphy 01-28-2007 11:22 PM

Amen to that.

BigJ71 01-28-2007 11:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Bullet Hole Bailey

I was wandering because i want to know what you guys think of the Pantera, Bengal, and Cheetah. And what one you think is a better bow.
I have no idea which is the better bow because I have not shot them and I suspect that even if I had, my shooting style and tastes probably differ from yours so there is no way I or anybody else can tell you which one is best...only you can.

Most bows on the market today from reputable manufactures are all well made. I don't care if youpaid $750.00 or $350.00 for it, they will all do what they are intended to do as long as you do.;)

Go out, shoot all three and YOU decide which one YOU like best.

bullet martin bailey 01-29-2007 12:00 AM

I would first like to say that Martins are not my choice of bow.

Second, I would like to apalgize for my cuzzins bevhur. too many posts bullet murphy.

A lot of guys shoot martins on AT website maybe u shuld go there.

Bullet Hole Bailey 01-29-2007 07:16 PM

Sorry for being a jerk to you Washington Hunter.
I want to apologize and say that i was kinda angry cause i was just asking questions but next time i will just search the forum.

Thanks Washington