HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Sportsman ....Do You Vote?? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/177347-sportsman-do-you-vote.html)

PreacherTony 01-26-2007 11:43 AM

Sportsman ....Do You Vote??

Hey all,

Most of you have read the political posts going on around here lately. My question is ... do you vote, and if you don't, will you be willing to vote this coming election?

It is of major importance, as we now have a liberal congress, and a soon to be liberal president[:'(]. (I hope I am wrong!!!)

John Deer 01-26-2007 11:53 AM

RE: Sportsman ....Do You Vote??

Yes, I do.

ILBOW 01-26-2007 11:56 AM

This post is geared toward bowhunting voters.
well I don't think enough of us do.......
It's O.k If you don't..thats your right to.
I just feel like people will be obligated to say yes, If they feel like they are supposed to vote,

RDHunter 01-26-2007 12:02 PM

Yes ... I excersize my right to vote every time theres an election , it's my only voice in congress.

PreacherTony 01-26-2007 12:04 PM

ORIGINAL: ILBOW

This post is geared toward bowhunting voters.
well I don't think enough of us do.......
It's O.k If you don't..thats your right to.
I just feel like people will be obligated to say yes, If they feel like they are supposed to vote,
The purpose of this post is so people realize how important it is that they do .... if they love their God given rights. As it becomes essential to us, we then will be able to convey that to all those around us. We would become a mighty force!!!! By one, we can increase exponentially!!

PreacherTony 01-26-2007 12:06 PM

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Yes ... I excersize my right to vote every time theres an election , it's my only voice in congress.
RD ..... Yessir!:D

hardcorehunter 01-26-2007 01:06 PM

Yes, I vote Republican because it is the best for my way of belief.

I wish there was a party that believed in no foreign aid to other countries, a strong military, our borders secured, low taxes, no welfare to losers that scam the system, and concealed carry permits except for felons and thementally ill.

Am I asking for too much?:D

Fieldmouse 01-26-2007 01:12 PM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Yes, I vote Republican because it is the best for my way of belief.

I wish there was a party that believed in no foreign aid to other countries, a strong military, our borders secured, low taxes, no welfare to losers that scam the system, and concealed carry permits except for felons and thementally ill.

Am I asking for too much?:D
ditto except the proven mentally ill folks not just nuts like me!!!!!!

Red Lion 01-26-2007 01:24 PM

How about another option for voting? "I vote when there is actually a candidate worth voting for." That would be my choice.

TeeJay 01-26-2007 01:30 PM

Havnt missed a election since '88