Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ted's New Episode Madness >

Ted's New Episode Madness

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ted's New Episode Madness

Old 01-27-2007, 11:26 PM

Default RE: Ted's New Episode Madness

ORIGINAL: indianahunter83

How peculiar is it that the idol of so many hunters that they believe is amazing has successfully divided the hunting community like no other. Name one other visible outdoorsman that has done this.
Thats because the ones who dont like Nuge arent real hunters and need to be exsposed just like they are real Americans but demonrat comunist Frenchmen
Old 01-27-2007, 11:41 PM

excellent point! You are very articulate and great at really debating a topic! (In case you missed it this is sarcasm) I think you might do better to be a little more sensible and not say we are EXPOSED as COMMUNIST frenchmen. Namecalling was fun and all... in 3rd grade.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:44 PM

weel if you hate Nuge then you also hate America. That is fact because Nuge repsents everything good about America and if you hate him it means you hate America like coward Frenchmen.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:00 AM

You are seriously not helping the Nuge's cause. By all means alienate people as much as you want but I seriously doubt Ted would want his minions going out and ripping on fellow hunters.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:10 AM

Nuge cause is the same as my cause because we are a like in a lot of ways so I woud not hurt my own cause because that woud be stupid and Im not stupoid. He says it is good to exspose idiots and thats what I do exspose idiots who call themselfs hunters but who are realy anits and not real Americans.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:23 AM

Yup we anti-hunters that go out and hunt all the time are a pretty strange breed. Kind of like those Christians that go around worshipping satan. By the way if you claim you are intelligent you might want to work on your writing and quit spelling exposed wrong. The more eloquently you write the more likely people will respect your opinions. Unless you have something to say that contains substance this is my last input on the subject.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Typical Buck

23 pages of crying over Ted??/ You people need another hobbie. Try shed hunting!!
Old 01-28-2007, 02:04 AM

Vortec, you sure you aren't really JOH?
You are about as fruitcupish as he is. No, Ted didn't say fruitcupish, I did.
Can you say fruitloop there puddingcup?

Oh wow, I am soooo impressed that you know the almighty ADULTERER Teddy Noogent. That is surely not something one would want to go screaming through the hills about.
"Oh hey there, looky at me, I know Ted, I wiped teds bottom end".

I could pull you across America in reverse with my DuraMax. Vortec's SUCK!
Old 01-28-2007, 02:40 AM

Nuge is a breeder and so am I. We are a lot a ;like in all kinds of ways. thanksyou for exsposing yourself as an Amercia hating anti hunting anti American. You should move to France.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:36 AM

ORIGINAL: VorTecman

Nuge is a breeder and so am I. We are a lot a ;like in all kinds of ways. thanksyou for exsposing yourself as an Amercia hating anti hunting anti American. You should move to France.
Would Ted approve of your drunk posting?

Quick Reply: Ted's New Episode Madness

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.