Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ted's New Episode Madness >

Ted's New Episode Madness

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ted's New Episode Madness

Old 01-24-2007, 09:36 PM

Default RE: Ted's New Episode Madness

Maybe I'm just a dumb hillbilly but I don't see the difference in Nuge pulling the trigger on the lamband someone else doing it. Even at the slaughter house there is animals being put down. Maybe he was trying to save gas money! Please explain the difference between what he done and what the slaughter house would do that is so much more ethical.

Your right about respecting the thoughts ofthe one's that don't hunt, guess what though? Respect goes both ways,and you will never get the respect from someone who has no understanding of hunting or killing (harvesting). As hunter's we respect our kills and find itneccessary to do. Anti's and people thatare in the middle only see the murderous hunters who onlythinks about the trophy! I'm just saying I don't think there is a middle ground were we can respect each other. If you spend too much time respecting there thoughtsand trying to make them happy.There going to respectfully take what we are trying to keep. I will respect them and there rights and they will respect mine! To raise and kill my food in an ethical way.

Old 01-24-2007, 11:21 PM

It doestn matter because every thing Nuge does is better for hunting. He's just being Nuge, after all. He is like God to hunters and nobody does more for hunting than Nuge. If Nuge said "Everybody in America go hunting" then everybody in America would go hunting. If Nugent said "Everybody in America don't go hunting." Then nobody in America would go hunting. Pluse he wins Golden Moose Awards on the TV. Golden Moose Awards, in case you werent aware, are the only awards that matter
Old 01-25-2007, 12:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ted is that you? CBS GUN's of AUTUMN.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:15 AM

Im not ted but him and me have alot in common. We are both excellent hunters and successful businessmen. We both know that average the average American is a moron. I know Ted by the way. Probly the only person on this thread that does know him. I alao say that lam isnt good to eat. it makes good bait for real meat

Old 01-25-2007, 04:28 AM
Dominant Buck

HCH....was your belittling comment again pointed at me?

If so....I stand by the quote Germ posted....and agree with the author It mirrors what I've been saying all along). Even it wasn't directly pointed at me....don't you see the theme, here. ANYONE who disagrees with your point of view is now an idiot (me)....or shouldn't be hunting (me?).

Are you that egomaniacal? Think about that. I can pronounce it for you if you need me to.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: VorTecman

It doestn matter because every thing Nuge does is better for hunting. He's just being Nuge, after all. He is like God to hunters and nobody does more for hunting than Nuge. If Nuge said "Everybody in America go hunting" then everybody in America would go hunting. If Nugent said "Everybody in America don't go hunting." Then nobody in America would go hunting. Pluse he wins Golden Moose Awards on the TV. Golden Moose Awards, in case you werent aware, are the only awards that matter
Yaknow, if Nugent is YOUR God .... that's your problem. ... er, I mean business. Please do not speak for the rest of us!!! I also could give a flip what he says about me going hunting. I, personally like the fact that he is the opposite of political correctness, but he is a bit wacked and he SURE IS NOT GOD!

Vor .... pick up a Bible and read THe Gospel of John and see the difference ...
Old 01-25-2007, 04:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: VorTecman

Im not ted but him and me have alot in common. We are both excellent hunters and successful businessmen. We both know that average the average American is a moron. I know Ted by the way. Probly the only person on this thread that does know him. I alao say that lam isnt good to eat. it makes good bait for real meat
By the way, you are not helping Nuge's cause .... just a thought ...
Old 01-25-2007, 05:16 AM

agreed preachtony! I don't disagree with what Nuge done but by know means does he mean that much to me. Bottom line, If you hold any other man in that high of a reguard, you have issues. Follow no man and reguardless of how smart or greatyou think you are, There is always someone smarter and greater.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:31 AM

If nuge pulls the gun on a lamb and shoots it then people see it as some whacked out hunter failing to prove a point. If he takes them to a slaughterhouse then people see him as a hunter that successfully proved a point. The second way shows exactly how it is done in the real world. Many of you say how soft America is becoming and I agree a lot of us have bcome too pampered but by shooting a helpless animal in front of them will not open their eyes. Showing them how their meat gets from the farm to the table would!
Old 01-25-2007, 06:32 AM

I also don't use spellcheck or look for grammatical errors so that we all look uneducated. I am also pretty sure the Nuge would not send Rocco to die for our sins!

Quick Reply: Ted's New Episode Madness

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.