Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ted's New Episode Madness >

Ted's New Episode Madness

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ted's New Episode Madness

Old 02-04-2007, 10:00 PM

Default RE: Ted's New Episode Madness

I bet he paid a fraction of the price for that Lamb then going to the grocery store and buying the meat.
I bet dahmer paid a fraction of the price for the human he killed and ate instead of going to a store to buy some! (ok its not possible but seriously that is a pretty bad reason for it to be ok for Teddie to go nuts on us!)
Old 02-04-2007, 10:33 PM

Default RE: Ted's New Episode Madness

Huntinglife, to each his or her own with their opinions. I respect yours. Go to www.tednugent.com and register there and debate high fence hunting with them. If you make it your mission, you will be called every name in the book by the Ted Nugent robots and will be called a chimp, troll, idiot, retard and quite a few more from Ted Nugent himself.

You do know the he runs a high fence hunting preserve up just outside of Jackson Michigan called Sunrize Acres. Its about 300 acres of fenced in rolling hills, tall pines, large pastures, at least 20 treestands strategically placed over feeders and feeding areas. One that I heard of was placed in a row of trees overlooking the breeder pen. When sows are in heat, guess what? Its only a matter of time before the boars make their way walking along the breeder pens fence right next to the treestand. Pristine!