Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ted's New Episode Madness >

Ted's New Episode Madness

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ted's New Episode Madness

Old 01-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Ted's New Episode Madness

I only read a few pages of this thread, but my thoughts are this. When it comes to Ted, you are either with him or you're not. I saw the episode in question and it didn't bother me, but I can understand how it would bother some. If it did bother someone then they need to get out their shell and deal with life in a realistic way. The bottom line is that when you eat meat something had to die.

The content of Ted's new season is not as good, so far, as in years past. I do not like "The Queen of the Forest" segment at all. It seems that the emphasis of the show is shifting from taking game to a day in the life of the Nugents. I also could care less about Rocco and his antics. The bottom line is that Teds show has turned into nothing more than a product endorsing 23 minutes and not much more. I mean almost everything he says goes to promote how good one of this sponsors' product is. I'm kind of sick of it.

On the other hand Ted has done a lot for the promotion of bowhunting and the 2nd Amendment and he gets my respect for that. I hope he's around a long time to promote those things.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:56 PM

I agree that the show has gone downhill this season. There's no need for that reality show crap. A good hunting/fishing show is reality. That being said, the more Shemane the better!
Old 02-02-2007, 11:07 AM

Just a question.

Is it legal to take money for memberships in TNUSA when it doesn't exist? When one signs up, you are actually a member of the NFAA. Isn't that a scam?
Old 02-03-2007, 12:43 AM

ORIGINAL: 308BLR

, the more Shemane the better!
She looks good but she must be crazier than he is.

She'd has to be to put up with that jerk.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:52 AM

She looks good but she must be crazier than he is.

She'd has to be to put up with that jerk.
I love it... Behind every crazy man is a crazier woman!
Old 02-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Kinda like watching Ozzie only with more blood
Old 02-04-2007, 02:27 AM

Dr Andy, question.

Do you listen to this obsessed DJ from around Kankakee, Tomano?
I swear, he would eat Teds underwear if he had half the chance. Ted this, Ted that, if Ted killed the pope he would figure out a way to say that the pope deserved what he got. Just like everyone jumped on the Steve Irwin bandwagon after Ted posted that he deserved to die.

So, do you listen to him or not? If so, is his show as lame as all his suck arse posts?

Old 02-04-2007, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

No ,sorry I'm in Lake county Il . Doubt if we get a Kankakee Radio station here. I like Ted's music, sometimes he's entertaining. He certainly isn't someone I look up to or condone some of thethings he does,but he's got a right to do it!
Old 02-04-2007, 05:00 PM

I had the pleasure about two weeks ago to watch Ted Nugent speak twice to a group of about 800 plus people each day and he is not trying to be politically correct. As a board member of the NRA and in a world of self promotion you can either love him or hate him. I personally dislike anyone who hunts in side of a fence and not fair chase and Ted Nugent is known for doing this!

I personally like his message though! He was challenging people to follow the law and if they do not like the law to go out there and change it.

Now that sounds kind of like walking down the middle of the issue and maybe I am, but I have no problem with individuals like Ted Nugent being out there pushing the extremes. I wont become anything like him, and each of us has our own line of ethics to live up to, and I choose fair chase. That being said, if he motivates just one person a day to get off their ass and work to change a stupid law then he is doing his job and following the beats to his own drum and for that I will respect him!

He has motivated me to continue to work against game farms and hunting inside of fences and someday maybe I will be able to say I made a difference!
Old 02-04-2007, 05:15 PM

I only read the first page as well... I did see the show the thread started about and the first thing in my mind was, "wow some clown is going to start a thread crying about Lambchop." Ted is an egomaniac for sure but that's his right. IMO his new show is alright but does go overboard with the sponser plugs.

I bet he paid a fraction of the price for that Lamb then going to the grocery store and buying the meat.

Quick Reply: Ted's New Episode Madness

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.