Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ted's New Episode Madness >

Ted's New Episode Madness

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ted's New Episode Madness

Old 01-23-2007, 08:24 PM

Default RE: Ted's New Episode Madness

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Mauser06..........nailed it. This country is so soft it makes me sick. If I see one more kid ride by wearing a helmet, on his way to play baseball where they don't keep score and the outfield fence is padded, or maybe on his way to school where he has no idea what dodgeball is and 3/4 of his classmates are on Rx meds........only to come home to a dinner of fast food and his Playstation parents while his real mom and dad are watching Dr Phil and Nanny 911 trying to figure out how to raise a kid......I will puke.

[:@]

Now thats gospel!!!!!
Old 01-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Dr Andy

A bullet to the head is way more humane than kosher products. The animals must be bled to death by slitting the jugular. How repulsive is that? It is reality, It's a religious tradition, right or wrong it is reality.
Actually, although a bit gory to watch, slitting the throat is a very humane way to kill animals .... painless, they say.

Oh yeah ... a bullet to the dome works well too![8D]
Old 01-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

He's an entertainer, if you don't like him don't watch. I mean I don't like Oprah so i never watch her show!
Old 01-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

He's an entertainer, if you don't like him don't watch. I mean I don't like Oprah so i never watch her show!
Who's Oprah? [8D]
Old 01-23-2007, 08:28 PM
Banned

A filthy rich successful one at that. BTW, I can't stand watching Oprah, Rosie, or Dr. Phil. None of them could survive if they had to kill their own lamb.[8D]
Old 01-23-2007, 08:29 PM

So what. That is life. It happens everyday. If you ever grew up on a farm there is nothing different from what Ted did than what others do. He was just proving to those women that this occures in our everyday lives. Nothing wrong with that.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!
Old 01-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

I can't stand watching Oprah, Rosie, or Dr. Phil
The way I read this HCH it sounds like you watch these shows[:'(] Hoytgirl check his doses of pain meds!!!

Old 01-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Fork Horn

I think that what he did was a good way to show that hunting is much, much harder than what people actually do to harvest livestock. At least he shot it in the head.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Either way it's not how it's usually done in the farm. Nobody wastes a bullet on a lamb! Kosher or not it's slit the throat and then process the animal. Don't we bleed the animal to death with a double lung shot?

Quick Reply: Ted's New Episode Madness

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.