Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Have you ever had something hunting-related stolen? >

Have you ever had something hunting-related stolen?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Have you ever had something hunting-related stolen?

Old 01-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Have you ever had something hunting-related stolen?

I had a climber stand stolen early in the season. Then a couple weeksago someone trashed my fish housetrying to break into it. All the other houses got busted into and they stole a bunch of stuff from them. They couldn't get in mine so they cut my gas line and turned gas on to drain the tank.A bighole through the window and two big puncture holes right next to the door latchwhere they tried to pry the door open.Good thing they didn't get in cuz I had a electric lazer mag auger and all my rods and tackle in there. Left it all over night cuz I was coming out early next day and just didn't feel like loading it up. Never leave anything out there again.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had a trail cam and treestand sstole.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: _Dan

I don't know if I'd exactly call it stolen. I believe I would call that "sacraficing" to help family. JMHO.

It would be sacrificing if she had asked me to do it and I had agreed, but she just announced it out of the blue one day as though it were a done deal and I had no say in the matter. They didn't even discuss it with me and she's the only one benefitting from the deal, I'm getting a total hosing. But that's ok, the insurance on a beater car is at least $35 per month, and the gas will be at least $30-35 per week. She also smokes about $20 per week, so that $60 per week she's making won't go nearly as far once that begins. She stole my season from me and I'm gonna fix it to where she'll be babysitting the kid for nearly nothing before it's over so she can feel just as trapped into it as I was. I'm gonna be real unpopular come October 1st...