Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Taking a number 2 from stand >

Taking a number 2 from stand

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Taking a number 2 from stand

Old 01-11-2007, 01:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Taking a number 2 from stand

Washington Hunter had to go #2 from his stand last year. He didn't have any toilet paper with him.

He's been making his own camo face paint ever since......[:-][:-][:-]

Old 01-11-2007, 01:53 AM

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

Washington Hunter had to go #2 from his stand last year. He didn't have any toilet paper with him.

He's been making his own camo face paint ever since......[:-][:-][:-]

How do you think I afforded my new bow and all her new accessories this year?
Old 01-11-2007, 01:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Washington I'm glad you've got a good sense of humor. You know I'm just havin' some fun with this off season topic.

Congrats on the new Allegiance....That's a sweet bow.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:02 AM

My season's been over for over a month, I'm past the off season blues. I've got my sense of humor back now.

Thank you, thank you.I love this bow. I honestly don't know how I ever shot anything else.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:38 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: 270GameOver

ORIGINAL: Elkcrazy8

ORIGINAL: 270GameOver

I can tell you how I do it. I where a waist belt type safety harness in my stand. When I gotta take a dump I slide the belt up under my arm pits, I make sure the rope attached to the harness is secure around the tree. I face the tree and slowly ease my pants to my ankles. I lean back with my ass hanging over my foot platform while holding tightly to my rope. It's like hovering Twenty feet in the air to take a dump. Nothing like the cold air grazing your dangling tea bags while your doing your business.
You wouldn't happen to have a diagram of this would you?????
Ask and your shall receive. Here is a diagram as requested....

Now that's artwork right there too funny!
Old 01-11-2007, 06:57 AM

I agree, very life-like art!
Old 01-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Fork Horn

when i started bowhunting in 1982 i would go to my wooden stand and be there an hour before damn and stay till an hour after dark....one day bout an hour after sunrise i had a real bad pushing issue that just had to be taken care of....being a newbie my first year and didn't even have any deer under my belt yet and really knew nothing i dropped a log off my tree stand and an hour later i shot this guy at 9 yards cutting the artaries off the top of his heart and seen him drop within 25 yards....so i guess it didn't bother him..................bob

Old 01-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great diagram but I think your treestand is a little high. That was awesome, I am still laughing as I type. I can still remember the year our hunting partner came back missing the hood to his carharts. He had to cut it off because it was full........................

You should try sitting in an antelope blind in the middle of nowhere on a water hole when the urge hits, the goats can see you from a mile a way and there is nowhere to crap without being spotted. I think next year I will have a porta john.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Elkcrazy8

Great diagram but I think your treestand is a little high. That was awesome, I am still laughing as I type. I can still remember the year our hunting partner came back missing the hood to his carharts. He had to cut it off because it was full........................

You should try sitting in an antelope blind in the middle of nowhere on a water hole when the urge hits, the goats can see you from a mile a way and there is nowhere to crap without being spotted. I think next year I will have a porta john.
Folgers coffee can.

Remember to pack the lid in with you.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Host of Hosts

You guys are sick! Drawing Diagrams?[:'(] I'll admit that was funny

Quick Reply: Taking a number 2 from stand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.