Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Taking a number 2 from stand >

Taking a number 2 from stand

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Taking a number 2 from stand

Old 01-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Taking a number 2 from stand

ORIGINAL: LouisianaTomkat

Had this scenario happen just this year. Climbed up in my climber well before first light and got settled in and ready and the pain struck. I would have never made it down in time and I had to go. Well, 2 layers of clothes and a safety harness later, I was painting the town brown, if you know what I mean. Had to relocate. Bad situation to be in. Bad, bad situation.

LT
Same thing happened to me but I thought I could make it down in time....I had to end my day early and leave a pair of Rocky thermal underwear in the woods. The safety harness is what got me. It sucked.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:37 PM

This is kinda embarassing but what the hay. I had been getting sick to my stomach the past couple days but decided to go hunt behind my house one morning. I got all the way up the tree and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I had to go and I had to go now. So instead of crapping my pants i shat through the slots of my treestand. Needless to say i was done hunting for the day. This year same thing happened but i was still picking out a tree. So, i went downwind about 30 yards, and about 30 minutes later i shot a 4 pointer.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:44 PM

ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

This is kinda embarassing but what the hay. I had been getting sick to my stomach the past couple days but decided to go hunt behind my house one morning. I got all the way up the tree and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I had to go and I had to go now. So instead of crapping my pants i shat through the slots of my treestand. Needless to say i was done hunting for the day. This year same thing happened but i was still picking out a tree. So, i went downwind about 30 yards, and about 30 minutes later i shot a 4 pointer.
[:'(][:'(]I hope you wiped when you got home.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:45 PM

This is why i always carry toilet paper now.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:52 PM

You know, I would think the prospect of having to do it out of the tree would make you pucker so bad you wouldn't be able to go.

Maybe its just me not liking heights, but dang!
Old 01-10-2007, 10:58 PM

I think when it gets to a certain point, you just gotta go when you gotta go.[&:]
Old 01-10-2007, 11:17 PM

I can tell you how I do it. I where a waist belt type safety harness in my stand. When I gotta take a dump I slide the belt up under my arm pits, I make sure the rope attached to the harness is secure around the tree. I face the tree and slowly ease my pants to my ankles. I lean back with my ass hanging over my foot platform while holding tightly to my rope. It's like hovering Twenty feet in the air to take a dump. Nothing like the cold air grazing your dangling tea bags while your doing your business.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 270GameOver

I can tell you how I do it. I where a waist belt type safety harness in my stand. When I gotta take a dump I slide the belt up under my arm pits, I make sure the rope attached to the harness is secure around the tree. I face the tree and slowly ease my pants to my ankles. I lean back with my ass hanging over my foot platform while holding tightly to my rope. It's like hovering Twenty feet in the air to take a dump. Nothing like the cold air grazing your dangling tea bags while your doing your business.
You wouldn't happen to have a diagram of this would you?????
Old 01-10-2007, 11:33 PM

Well all i can say is thats nasty and when i felt the urge i would get out of my stand and do #2 downwind and away from my stand, i never thought that this would be discussed on here.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Elkcrazy8

ORIGINAL: 270GameOver

You wouldn't happen to have a diagram of this would you?????
Ask and your shall receive. Here is a diagram as requested....

Quick Reply: Taking a number 2 from stand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.