Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

First Robinhood

Old 01-06-2007, 02:42 AM

Default First Robinhood

Don't know if this is the right place but I got my first Robinhood with my new Mathews Switchback. But it's going to cost me I just fletch a dozen new Beman Camo Hunters and was practicing in the backyard I had already shot a few arrows and decided to check to see how fast they come out with the chrono so I fired one and it came up at 241fps fired the second and straight up it's clacker and that was from 18m so here are some pics for all to see. and for those that want to know my arrows weight 469gr and my bow is 60# and 29" draw.

Old 01-06-2007, 06:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: First Robinhood

ORIGINAL: feral66

Don't know if this is the right place but I got my first Robinhood with my new Mathews Switchback. But it's going to cost me I just fletch a dozen new Beman Camo Hunters and was practicing in the backyard I had already shot a few arrows and decided to check to see how fast they come out with the chrono so I fired one and it came up at 241fps fired the second and straight up it's clacker and that was from 18m so here are some pics for all to see. and for those that want to know my arrows weight 469gr and my bow is 60# and 29" draw.

Old 01-06-2007, 08:17 AM

That;s awsome, man. I don't know whether to say congrats or sorry. Now you gotta buy new arrows[:@]
Old 01-06-2007, 09:23 AM

heyyy... thats a real good one... we've only got a couple robin hoods with carbon arrows at our club... its pretty hard to do... seems to me its easier with aluminum
Old 01-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Spike

I did it twice within 5 minutes of each other a few weeks back. I was shooting CX Maximas and I would just love to havemy arrows back. The first one or two robinhoods are cool and gives great satisfaction, but after a while you're just throwing expensive arrows in the garbage.

Old 01-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep ... thats some darn good shooting , but you wouldn't want to keep doing that.
Good for you at least you know your sight pins are right on there mark.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

congrats now buy more arrows
Old 01-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice shooting and sorry, lol. I screwed up today too... Got to the club, it was kinda nasty drizzly/foggy out so I just shot at the target that was already up at 30 yards, Didn't shoot at different spots as usual and smacked one... It started splitting the shaft but no RH, just a wannabe. Reminded me I need to order some new shafts [:@]
Old 01-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats and sorry!
Old 01-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's my first robinhood, congrats on yours!

Quick Reply: First Robinhood

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.