Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Help Me Decide

Old 01-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Help Me Decide

I am about to make another camo purchase. I feel so violated. LOL Seriously though, and I don't want to start a fuss. I just want some honest answers and firsthand experience if available. I hunt early to mid season in temps from 70 to 85 degree weather. I want something for that portion of the season that will work in mostly green environment and will not smother or sweat me to death.(If that is possible) Mid to late season is Going to be either Predator Fall gray which I have a suit of already(though not insulated) or Enigma in some insulated variety. (preferably a bib suit and coat) I already have an insulated Predator fall gray coat, so all I would need is a pair of insulated bibs for that suit to get me thru late season. (Our late season temps rarely dip below 25 degrees) I really like the looks of the Enigma, but I don't know how well it is going to work in early season green woods. And... will it be too hot for my region? I am strongly considering going with the Predator green deception for early season because all I would need is a long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of BDU's. Just would like to get input from those who know the answers.

Thanks in advance, and please, if you must, go on to the concession stand for popcorn and drinks beforehand.

LT
Old 01-04-2007, 05:54 PM

Default RE: Help Me Decide

Predator deception
Old 01-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

If ya want my advice, PM me.

I hunt early to mid season in temps from 70 to 85 degree weather. I want something for that portion of the season that will work in mostly green environment and will not smother or sweat me to death.
Otherwise, why would you want insulated anything in those temperatures.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:11 PM

There's nothing I can add that you don't already know. Get it and you won't be disappointed. I gaurantee it.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

There's nothing I can add that you don't already know. Get it and you won't be disappointed. I gaurantee it.
I don't know so please do tell. I am also going to be in the market for an open pattern camo before next season.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks for the PM, PM sent. You won't be sorry.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Buy the cheap crap the deer dont care!
Old 01-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

I like the looks of the enigma, I plan on ordering some in the near future.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Banned

I would stay away from anything that has blue in it like Enigma and Sticks and Limbs as these patterns have blue in them and it is not safe to wear blue in the spring while turkey hunting. If you want an all around pattern for all year I would go with Predator, Asat, or Realtree.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

Buy the cheap crap the deer dont care!
I agree, I'm going to kill one in my underware next season to put a stop to all this crap. Viva la tighty whities!!!

Quick Reply: Help Me Decide

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.