Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PSE SPYDER

Old 12-29-2006, 10:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default PSE SPYDER

Anyone use one of these, i do and it isnt all that accurate at 50 yards, i was wondering if it was just me or is it the same with everyone else too, so if you own one please tell me how you like it and what you think of it
Old 12-30-2006, 07:58 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PSE SPYDER

My father inlaw has a pse spyder. I bought it off a kid about 5-6 yrs ago for him. He seems to have good luck with it killing deer andhe doespretty goodwhen shooting @ targets. Not to sure how accurate it is @ 50 yrds though. First he don't shoot that far and second he's a little shakey.....expecially when they have antlers

Seems to be a good bow.... but I probably wouldn't take it to a 3-D shoot or fling an arrow at a deer @ 50 yrds, with his anyway...IMO

I think its alot easier to group them at 20-30 yrds as suppose to 50yrds, thats apretty gooda chuck!

Old 12-30-2006, 09:06 AM
Spike

Default RE: PSE SPYDER

Good bow I got one for my son to start with.I think the brace height is to short and that caused my son some problems starting out.Little sucker shot pretty fast for such a short draw and was very durable.Lasted him 3yrs and the string is still good and no major problems.