Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Time to raise score to qualify for P&Y? >

Time to raise score to qualify for P&Y?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
21.88%
No
78.13%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Time to raise score to qualify for P&Y?

Old 12-27-2006, 02:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Time to raise score to qualify for P&Y?

ORIGINAL: John Deer

I guess I don't understand. What difference does it make where the friggin 25.00 goes? It's a Nonprofit Organization that obviously supports conservation, so what's the big deal?
It would take many sessions with Dr. Phil to figure it out John, too many, anddo we really want to know what makes Atlas, Altas?
Old 12-27-2006, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

[blockquote]quote:

I guess I don't understand. What difference does it make where the friggin 25.00 goes? It's a Nonprofit Organization that obviously supports conservation, so what's the big deal?
[/blockquote]

It would take many sessions with Dr. Phil to figure it out John, too many, anddo we really want to know what makes Atlas, Altas?

Understood.....
Old 12-27-2006, 02:42 PM
Fork Horn

They couldn't care less...........all they want is your money. It's a business.
Wow, Atlas I think you should donate your brainto science.....
Old 12-27-2006, 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: GregH

Dude, that is what the money was for in the first place. I give them other money besides that.
I gave you credit for that.......I'm just trying not to confuse the two if they are not related.

What kind of record book would take your money and not record any information???
I only asked because you said you didn't care what they did with your money.

Paying for a service from anybody and not getting what I paid for would upset me.
That is what I am trying to say.........you paid to get your name in a book. You also paid othe money that went to more honorable causes IMO and should be applauded for that gesture. I'm just trying to keep the line between the two from getting blurred.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Bartender

Thats why it is the records part, Sheesh old dudes
Old 12-27-2006, 02:55 PM

What is so hard to understand?? If you give $25 to a cancer charity just to get your name in book of recognition.......and that $25 doesn't go to help anyone with cancer because it is needed just to print the book then you just bought a line in a book.......nothing more and nothing less.

P+Y does a lot of nice things........but they seem to be separate from the records program. Any claims that paying $25 to get your name in a book is somehow helping build museums and/or keep bowhunting alive and well seem to be facetious.

Just trying to give(or not give) credit where credit is(or isn't) due
Old 12-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Bartender

I personally am going to have my name in to honor my buck, show my family and hell yes brag
about my lucky day.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

What the heck was this thread about again?

oh yeah

125'' is perfect IMO
Old 12-27-2006, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Atlas what is your malfunction? Your whole argument at the beginning was "it's a business!", "you're a bunch of suckers!". Then you're corrected, IT'S A NON PROFIT ORG! But no, not good enough, you continue with the $25, what's it for, why do you join? WTF!Did you get sick of posting at www.whineylittlebitch.com?
Old 12-27-2006, 03:11 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: atlasman

l feelthe same way, only I keep photo albums..........If I can share that stuff with my family I will be happy. I couldn't care less if some stranger on the other side of the country is reading my name.

Then why do you keep posting?

Quick Reply: Time to raise score to qualify for P&Y?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.