Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Initial Impressions of Bowtech >

Initial Impressions of Bowtech

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Initial Impressions of Bowtech

Old 12-24-2006, 02:04 PM

Default RE: WHAT TO DO

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

zak, hope that wasn't refering to me, I grew up before 7th grade.
Of course it was not refering to you, sir.

Old 12-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Hey, even the best can break..... you know.. like a Darton.
I'll tell ya what Davidmil, the one bow that did thoroughy impress me was/is the Maverick.
Old 12-24-2006, 02:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

[quote]ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

MOHO, they all have breaks, that wasn't my point nor did I say otherwise, but to say that the limbs are the best, um..no they are just like the rest, no better, no worse.

I'm not bashing any bows, the original poster started that. You showed a pick of a broken Mathews and I followed up with a counter. I like Bowtechs, they shoot great.

Old 12-24-2006, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

mo if you noticed i said that mathews was a solid bow just not for me i was NOT bashing them at all sir and i started this thread to tell of me first impressions of a bowtech not to turn into a bash fest.
I
Old 12-24-2006, 02:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

MOHO, they all have breaks, that wasn't my point nor did I say otherwise, but to say that the limbs are the best, um..no they are just like the rest, no better, no worse.
I'm not bashing any bows, the original poster started that. You showed a pick of a broken Mathews and I followed up with a counter. I like Bowtechs, they shoot great.

Didn't think nor say you were MOHO and I agree, great bows, I'd be happy with them all. HO HO HO, hey did you see my Respect reply to you in
"Pictures taken this season" thread. Beatiful family and God Bless you living with all those women...lol I can see why your stressed at times. LOL
Old 12-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Spike

Location: NY county that holds both typical and notypical state fiream records

Mathews and hoyt aside I just got a dimond triumph by bowtech and droped three deer with it this season. I love it and for the price, well im just not willing to drop that much $ on a mathews (they are good bows just not what i was looking for).
Old 12-24-2006, 02:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Didn't think nor say you were MOHO and I agree, great bows, I'd be happy with them all. HO HO HO, hey did you see my Respect reply to you in
"Pictures taken this season" thread. Beatiful family and God Bless you living with all those women...lol I can see why your stressed at times. LOL

You got that right on the stress man. Anybody that has ever raised 4 teenage daughters could elaborate for sure. The joys out weigh the challenges by far though.

Old 12-24-2006, 03:05 PM

Default RE: Initial Impressions of Bowtech

go with the Bowtech, you'll never regret it.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY
You got that right on the stress man. Anybody that has ever raised 4 teenage daughters could elaborate for sure. The joys out weigh the challenges by far though.

Amen to that!

I was going to get all worked up (just for fun) at your wally world crack since we are all jumping on one thing or another. I enjoy talkng to and getting my license from a guy named Wayne at my local. Mentioned the other day that I needed something special to hunt a place few can get to. He pulled out this little book he carries and gave me a contact.Disabled man who won't be hunting anymore.