Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Sorry, no good, scum bag! >

Sorry, no good, scum bag!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sorry, no good, scum bag!

Old 12-15-2006, 09:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Sorry, no good, scum bag, P.O.S., sack of monkey $#!t

Since I am tagged out at my lease all of my stands will be coming down soon. I can't take a chance on leaving them out. I had a feeder stolen last year. It showed up in a ditch hidden by a brush pile about a mile down the road from the gate. I got lucky.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:48 AM

yes that is to bad ., i have had more stuff stolen that i think i have set somebody up pretty nice on the hunting! the only thing they have not taken from me has been my boots i wear and my camo cloths., one day., i will catch someone doing this., then they can have my boots.,lol.,
Old 12-15-2006, 09:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good ideqa Greg, but, It'd be my luck that the scumbag would find and swipe the camera too.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:17 AM

well i own my land to and i had some turd ball sneaking on it an putting up his stands to i took his stands down posted signs an kept his stands i guess its different if u own ur land an some1 steals your then u stealing theres for being on ur land it sucks though but you should make some ladder stands they cant steal ladder stands make it wood so they cant steal it good luck on finding him bro.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:18 AM

I lost two 300$ trails cameras this year.
I feel your pain, and know wrath.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: furgitter

Makes ya hate people doesnt it?
I already do. I just don't get our fellow hunters. No wonder antis hate us, we hate each other. [>:]
Old 12-15-2006, 10:24 AM

I had 2 stands stolen from me 3 years ago in an apple orchard. One of which was a 2 man ladder stand that was chained to the tree and had about 6 rachet straps holding this thing in place. It was huge and heavy. It made me sick to think some other hunter would do such a thing..

Then this year my dad goes into the same orchard and sees 2 guys sitting in a ladder stand just like the one stolen from me. He said while on his way out the 2 guys were thus gone and so was the 2 man stand... Do people really take down a 2 person stand each day? I don't think so.. It took me and my dad a long time to get that thing into the tree. I know those POS stole it.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:02 AM

Thats the worst of it ,the fact that these are so called hunters.
If this is a display of their morals ,you can just imagine what else their doing that we are not aware of.
How do they sleep at night?
Old 12-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats a darn shame. I had 2 stolen in the same year also, years ago. My neighbor had his pop up blind stolen just a few days ago. Reeetards not hunters, You know thay have no thought process when thay will even steal one during Rifle or shotgun season, and has not weighed the consequences of running into the owner packing a GUN!! I cant tell you how many stands I have seen in the woods over the years and never dreamed of takeing one, However I got drawed for a Bear tag a couple years back and had a couple of Deer baiters (Deer bait not legal) put stands up about a hundred yards on each side of my Bear baittrail. So I did the only thing I could, and left them bouth about a 1/2 dozen pictures each of my naked hind quarters on their trail cams and called the warden!!!
Old 12-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry for your loss man. Maybe we all should set up a fund for when this happens! we all pich in like 5 bucks a month and when someone get a stand stolen we buy that guy a new one!

Quick Reply: Sorry, no good, scum bag!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.