Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Has Bill Jordan ever called you???? >

Has Bill Jordan ever called you????

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Has Bill Jordan ever called you????

Old 12-15-2006, 06:48 PM

Default RE: Has Bill Jordan ever called you????

That's funny HCH. I just went through a bunch of surveys and several, possibly written by 250 lb women, wrote in the comments section that all of our women's clothing was too small for them?
Old 12-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Banned

Now that is funny!! The only store that we have been in that carries women smalls was C&C cycle in Chariton last year. We travel a lot and rarely find small womens clothing.Zooks in Des Moines has started carrying more. Hey, reminds me,we heard a rumor the other day about Zooks either closing or selling theirDes Moines dealership or their other onein Indianola. Also heard that Zylstra in Ames is closing or for sale and that they lost their store in Cherokee; what's the skinny on all of this?
Old 12-15-2006, 07:23 PM

Zylstra closed the Cherokee store a while back but that's the only one I know of.
Now that the "gravy" years are over I foresee quite a few of the "Johnny come lately,rich yuppie" owners selling or going out of business.
Years of screwing people will catch up with them.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:45 PM
Banned

I have bought 4 new Harleys in the last 10 years and Mason City has got my business each time including my latest 2007 Streetglide. I tried to deal locally with Zooks in Des Moinesor Zylstra in Amesbut just couldn't take the screwing they wanted to give me. 10 years ago when Iwanted to buy my 1st Harley,Zooks made you put your name on a list and you were to call them every 30 days to keep it activated. IF A PERSON FROM POLK COUNTY WALKED IN AND WANTED A NEW BIKE, MY NAME GOT MOVED DOWN AS I WAS FROM A DIFFERENT TOWN!!!!! How screwed up was that type of thinking????ISame screwing from Zylstra10 years ago, I wanted a bike and Zylstra was $3000 higher for a plain black( for those of you that don't know, it is the cheapest color of bike you can buy a Harley in) than Mason City. My bike that I bought at Mason City in 1997was a factory custom paintHeritage Sofftail, which at that time was an $800 option. We just bought our new Streetglide in Sept at Mason City and they were still $2200 cheaper than Zylstra in Ames!!!!
Old 12-15-2006, 07:56 PM

shoulda called me!
I worked in the Waterloo store for 7 years before I started up here in WI.
The lady that owned the Waterloo store was a greedy bitch and made us charge over MSRP too.
That is one of the mnay reasons I left and took most of my customers with me.
I'm bringing a bike home with me this weekend for a customer from Lisbon.
He's going to pick it up at my house.
I do that all the time