Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Has Bill Jordan ever called you???? >

Has Bill Jordan ever called you????

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Has Bill Jordan ever called you????

Old 12-14-2006, 07:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Has Bill Jordan ever called you????

Did you ever wear his camo and post a pic of you and your deer on the internet while wearing it..LOL

MC
Old 12-14-2006, 07:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Jesus, MC....I didn't know Mr. Hylton then, either.

But if I'd tagged his daughter....posted those photos ....andHE'D called to congratulate me....I'd sing HIS praises, too!

Jeff
Old 12-14-2006, 07:57 AM
Fork Horn

SB, I'm rollin on that one!!!!

Good one!

MC
Old 12-14-2006, 01:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have been called a lot of things by a lot of people but nope Bill has never called me

Now on the other hand Chuck calls me just about every other day to see how things are going and just shoot the $hit.

Old 12-15-2006, 08:07 AM
Typical Buck

Chuck called me too...to talk about another guys order. Seems the guy is pretty tall and wanted his stuff cut longer than normal. The length of the sleeves did not sit right with Chuck so he called me because he had cut mine long too...as I'm 6'6" and need a little extra length in certain areas. [&:] Anyway, he asked me to measure my arm length so he could sanity check it with what the guy wanted. Turns out this guy wanted something like 41" sleeves which is really long for me, not to mention someone shorter than me. Now, Chuck would have been perfectly justified to just make the garmet to the specs ordered and shipped it to him and been done with it. However, he saw something that did not seem right and did what the thought he needed to do to correct it. THAT is customer service.
It just hit me...I didn't collect my consultation fee.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Chuck called me the other day and asked me if I wanted to switch my long distance phone carrier....I said no..
Old 12-15-2006, 08:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: gutshot

Chuck called me the other day and asked me if I wanted to switch my long distance phone carrier....I said no..
You know I think you try and make a dead man laugh[8D]
Old 12-15-2006, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

GERM I do my best...
Old 12-15-2006, 05:37 PM
Fork Horn

That's funny gutshot.

I talked to Chuck on a number of occassions when I ordered my Enigma. I had a specialty item made and he called me a couple times just to get it right. Great customer service and by reading the other posts, I see I'm not alone.
Old 12-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Banned

I bought a coat off of him but no phone call. Guess what, I am fine with that; I am busy and so is he!!! He did write on the invoice that if I did not like it that I could return it in 30 days. All he asked for was suggestions on how to make it better and to pay him in 30 days if I wanted it. This is my 1st wolfskin clothing and I am impressed with it. Sarah wore it yesterday in a film photo shoot and she liked it. I need to talk to him about custom clothing for her(hear that Rob). She is always forced to buy hunting clothing in the kids' section; manufacturers don't make clothing for women. Reminds me of when we go to Harley shops and all the clothes are for 250# women; she has to look in the kids' section their too.

Quick Reply: Has Bill Jordan ever called you????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.