Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Has Bill Jordan ever called you???? >

Has Bill Jordan ever called you????

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Has Bill Jordan ever called you????

Old 12-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Has Bill Jordan ever called you????

Yup, Jim....but I don't want to hijack the thread, Jeff, very cool, Chuck is a class act.

Could care less if he was to call me...LOL
Regardless of Dad, that's still kinda cold. That'd be like me saying, I could care less your dad hunted with Fred Bear....I wouldn't say it, I think that's awesome.

I've been in this industry a long time. I've meet/drank a few beers with many of the "big" names. The thing is, we're all individuals and just people doing a different job. I'm not a celebrity buff at all.

I think it's way cool and generous for someone like Chuck to call you about your buck, he didn't have to, it wouldn't matter to anyone else, he wasn't seeking praise, he just appreciated what you did. That's awesome.

And to answer you question, no I've never been called by Bill Jordan, Toxey Haas, or any other camo owner despite my patronage. I've never been called by any single manufacturer that I've purchased from. That just goes to show Chucks personal touch to his product. Kudos.

Old 12-13-2006, 04:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: SBGobblers

I likely would have been anyways (loyal Enigma)....

At least till next year, when the Moderators back something else..remember ASAT?? The greatest thing ever !!....
Old 12-13-2006, 04:56 AM
Dominant Buck

None of the moderators called me, either, GR8.

Tell you what....when you see my name....instead of trying to imply something.....just pass over it. Your old screen name is haunting you.

Jeff
Old 12-13-2006, 06:46 AM
Fork Horn

Rob I didn't really mean for it to come off like that. I love watching Bill and the boys every Sunday morning in the off season.I guess the point I was making is that I hunt for myself and to spend time with my family in the outdoors. I think it's coolChuck took the time to call SB. I was amused by the subject title SB came up with.

MC
Old 12-13-2006, 08:56 AM

Dan fitzgerald called me once. That didn't go so well.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: MC Bowhunter

Rob I didn't really mean for it to come off like that. I love watching Bill and the boys every Sunday morning in the off season.I guess the point I was making is that I hunt for myself and to spend time with my family in the outdoors. I think it's coolChuck took the time to call SB. I was amused by the subject title SB came up with.

MC
Cool, and we'd/I'd love to hear more about you and your father's escapades.

GR8,

There's a reason why I'm no longer with ASAT camo and it's a long story, one best not told in the open forums.

Enigma is not the flavor of the month, or year for the that matter, you haven't seen the best, it's coming soon.

And I'm begining to wonder about changing your user back to bad.. [8D]

hldeer, LOL..I imagine not.

Old 12-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Fork Horn

That Enigma does look pretty sweet!

MC bowhunter
Old 12-13-2006, 11:53 AM

Thats fantastic Jeff!

My emails seem to keep missing Chuck so I'm going to need to call him here today once my phone charges up.

Guess I'll get to finally talk to the guy.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:17 PM
Fork Horn

Isn't it a shame that we live in a society where a little common courtesy and customer service is such a big deal?Good for the guys at Enigma for doing a good thing!
Old 12-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sometimes I just hunt in jeans and a flannel shirt. I have camo but find it is unnecessary for the most part. I hardly ever get busted by deer, especially bucks. The does will pick you out sometimes.
Turkeys on the other hand, you gotta have camo for them.

Quick Reply: Has Bill Jordan ever called you????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.