Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 tyrkon owners upset by the vectrix? >

tyrkon owners upset by the vectrix?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

tyrkon owners upset by the vectrix?

Old 12-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Typical Buck

Default tyrkon owners upset by the vectrix?

I'm a bit mad at the fact that hoyt came out with an improved parrallel limb bow. makes me wish I would have waited. I have the trykon xl which isn't even offered for 2007.

just wondering what others thought.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: tyrkon owners upset by the vectrix?

Its no different than anything else in life - each year there's going to be improvements and your formerly "new" and "cutting edge" stuff is going to get outdated.

You think bows are bad? Try being in the computer business.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

So if they improve on it next year again you would be mad if you buy the Vectrix this year? Just be thankful you have a bow and are able to have the freedom to hunt and enjoy the outdoors.

Old 12-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

Its no different than anything else in life - each year there's going to be improvements and your formerly "new" and "cutting edge" stuff is going to get outdated.

You think bows are bad? Try being in the computer business.
Haha amen to that. Computers are about 100 times worse. Manufacturers are pushing new products out almost monthly...it's crazy.

So if they improve on it next year again you would be mad if you buy the Vectrix this year? Just be thankful you have a bow and are able to have the freedom to hunt and enjoy the outdoors.
Agreed. Buying the newest best technology doesn't make you enjoy the outdoors anymore than the next guy, nor does it always make you a better hunter. I've hunted with the same bow since I was 15 (now 22), and am just now looking at upgrading (and to a 2006 model at that, not even a 2007!). The improved technology is good thing too, because it breeds competition between manufacturers which only benefits the customers.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:24 AM

ORIGINAL: outdoorsmen

I'm a bit mad at the fact that hoyt came out with an improved parrallel limb bow. makes me wish I would have waited. I have the trykon xl which isn't even offered for 2007.

just wondering what others thought.
My thoughts...

Get over it.

Old 12-11-2006, 10:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

You don't have to get "over it". Nothing is stopping someone in selling this years for next years. Many do it, sure you might be out a little in the exchange but if you want the new, you have to sell the old unless you want it all..lol.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Typical Buck

Sell the Trykon....to ME![8D]
Old 12-11-2006, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought my Old Glory during the summer and now they aren't making it anymore and as we all know, Bowtech came out the with the coolest bows EVER this year. I am going to keep the OG though, look at it as a collectors item!
Old 12-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Spike

I'll keep my Browning Ambush it kills deer good, and the best part it's paid for.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:17 AM

i say you should buy the vectrix, and give the trykon to a familt member or close friend to get someone new involved in archey

Quick Reply: tyrkon owners upset by the vectrix?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.