Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What type of camo do you prefer? >

What type of camo do you prefer?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Enigma
16.26%
Asat
8.13%
Predator
17.07%
Realtree
26.02%
Mossy Oak
18.70%
River Ghost
0%
Other
13.82%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

What type of camo do you prefer?

Old 12-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: What type of camo do you prefer?

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

ORIGINAL: BigJ12

I voted for "other" As I use BDU's for my camo. It costs less and lasts WAY longer than anything commercial I have owned. Hey if it's good enough for our fighting men and women.......it's good enough for me!
But its not good enough for them anymore, they've switched to a new pattern.
Washington,

I nevermentioned a specific pattern. The military makes/made many different types from woodland to desert to tiger stripe to the new digital. I was mearly explaining that the design of the garment is super tough and durable. I have hunted and killed deer in woodland, tiger stripe and the latest digital, I even hunted in the all black BDU's and killed (coyotes). Camo IMHO isWAY over rated.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:39 PM

I voted for "other" As I use BDU's for my camo. It costs less and lasts WAY longer than anything commercial I have owned. Hey if it's good enough for our fighting men and women.......it's good enough for me!
But its not good enough for them anymore, they've switched to a new pattern.
Washington,

I nevermentioned a specific pattern. The military makes/made many different types from woodland to desert to tiger stripe to the new digital. I was mearly explaining that the design of the garment is super tough and durable. I have hunted and killed deer in woodland, tiger stripe and the latest digital, I even hunted in the all black BDU's and killed (coyotes). Camo IMHO isWAY over rated.
I was just givin' you a hard time. I hunted for several years in woodland BDUs I picked up at the thrift store. My dad still hunts in them during the early september season.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Site Bouncer

I know you were...I should have used a
Old 12-11-2006, 05:32 AM
Typical Buck

Enigma. I don't know a lot about the science behind the patterns, but I do know that they are comfortable, well build, SUPER Quiet, shed water well and are cut large enough to layer under. However, the absolute best thing about Enigma is the guy behind them. You will not find better customer service in the industry than you'll get dealing with Chuck. Try to call Mossy Oak, RealTree or somebody like that and order a custom size outfit. It won't happen. With Chuck/Enigma it will.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:27 AM
Dominant Buck

I voted Enigma.....because it's a great product.....backed by a great owner. Chuck's gone out of his way to make sure my garments fit....and were built to my specifications (I ordered without cargo pockets...special reinforcements....etc...). The fabric isOUTSTANDING.....and heck....I've had a great season...taking 5 whitetails witharchery tackle.

To borrow a phrase from the competitor......the proofs in the freezer and on the wall, at home.

Jeff
Old 12-11-2006, 10:00 AM

Whatever is 50% off at the end of the year.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:27 AM

Predator.
What WH said...
Old 12-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Other... Natural Gear beacuse it works... everywhere.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rocketman250r

Whatever is 50% off at the end of the year.
Dang, you beat me to it! Most of the stuff down here clearanced at the end of the yearis Mossy Oak, Real Tree, or Advantage, which covers pretty much every situation.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Camo IMHO isWAY over rated.
I agree BigJ12. I voted MO because that's what I normally Find on sale at the end of the year. That or Realtree of some sort.

I personally don't pay that much attention the what pattern I am using as I always try to brush myself into where I am hunting.

Quick Reply: What type of camo do you prefer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.