Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Favorite Hunter? >

Favorite Hunter?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Favorite Hunter?

Old 12-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Favorite Hunter?

My favorite hunter is a D.I.Y. bowhunter that hunts heavily pressured grounds and consistently kills mature whitetails.

Celebs. After watching Whitetail Addictions this season, The only show I DVR. I have a lot of respect for the guys that are showcased on that show. Regular working men, predominately Do it yourselfer-guys that feed their families and spend their free time working hard at whitetial bowhunting. Andre Dand his crew, get myvote.
Old 12-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Fork Horn

Because of my dad I grew up meeting or hearing about most of the big wiggs when it comes to archery and bowhunting. Looks like most of the people on here are picking there favoritehunting show for there favorite. I love watching all of them. But can you imagine some of the footage we would have if these people I'm listing herehad a camera man with them on every hunt with the cameraequipment we have today.Just the old reel to reels of some of my dads hunts back in the 60's are awesome. You can't beat Fred Bear, Howard Hill, Ben Pearson & Jim Dougherty. These guys did it with equipment that most people now days don't even use. They killed some BIG stuff too!!!! But not only that they did so much to grow this sport we love. People didn't see them on TV every week.This was back when people would read about them. Those days are pretty much gone. Anyone with some cash and land can make there own TV show. Don't get me wrong I love Fred Eichler who I have hunted with. The Primos crew & micheal wadell. I think Fred has the best show. It's real and not all about the kill There are so many good ones. But there are so many that shouldn't even be on TV.

MC Bowhunter
Old 12-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Spike

for me it is Pat Reeve, Greg Miller, Stan Potts. and then the Drury boys
Old 12-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Typical Buck

I got to tell you I really can't think of a "favorite hunter" but I do have a favorite hunting buddy.

Old 12-11-2006, 03:44 PM

ted nugent
Old 12-11-2006, 03:53 PM

I dislike almost everyone mentioned (ESPN Outdoors celebrity-types) especially Bill Jordan. "Great hunt".... give me a break! It looks like their hunting cloths get pressed before they go out hunting, nothing out of place. Quicksilver had a good post. If I had to choose it would be Craig Larson or Bently Cobin.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

SPIRIT OF THE WILD DUDE!
Old 12-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I say it's "me". I love to watch "me" hunt. If I had to chose between watching someone else and "me" hunt I'll pick "ME".

Talondale
"ME" fanboy!
Old 12-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Fork Horn

Stan Potts, Ted Nugent, and Tif
Old 12-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Fork Horn

If you were to put Jackie Bushman on a piece of property he has never seen and told him to scout it out, put up his own stand and kill a mature buck, he would be lucky if he didnt get busted by a button buck. Jackie Bushman is a punk.
I forgot, Jackie Bushman, now there is a hunter

Quick Reply: Favorite Hunter?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.