Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sexy!!!

Old 12-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Banned

Default RE: Sexy!!!

Rob, only had an inch of snow down there. They had some freezing rain instead but we missed it as it happened the night before we arrived. We didn't take the camera with us while out driving around so all I have for pics isa few of their lake out of the cabin and a bobcat that Ron, her husband got near the cabin. Ron and Diann have some huge deer heads mounted that I have seen pics of but they keep them at their home so theydon't have to worry about thievery.We had a blast; hung out at there cabin and took drives around to look at their 1500 acres of prime hunting ground. These guys are on the IA border just inside of MOand have so much land that some of it they haven't had a chance to hunt. We saw some huge bucks and too many deer to number. Most of their land is big timbers surrounded by cropfields with brushy draws and fencelines.They have so many deer on their property that aswe pulled into different lanes and would drive back into these various timbers, deer wererunning like rabbitseverywhere.They are into trophy mgmt and have food plots and lots of crp for the deer. They even have refuges on their place that they will not go into year round. They want deer to feel safe year around there. They have a big lake in front of their cabin and we watched deer walk around in front of their cabin and geese are thick on it.. These guys have a dream property. They are going to start offering archery only hunts on their property and they have started a guiding/outfitting business for archery only/no guns. I taught MOM W/SWD how to fletch arrows and I also taught her how to use Lone Wolf climbing sticks and lightweight hangons so that shecan be a mobile bowhunter. This chick is more hardcore than any guy I know when it comes to hunting.

Old 12-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Rob, the ATA on the Vectrix is 33" and the Vectrix XL is 36. Ok, now I'm really drooling and READY FOR MINE TO GET HERE!!!!

What speeds are you getting out of her at what arrow weight and such?
I spent this afternoon shooting it and have not had a chance to chrono it yet as I don't yet own a chrono and my proshops chrono is on the blink right now. I have the poundage set on 65# so that I can shoot the same 28" A/C/C arrows that I shoot out of my Tribute. The arrows appear to be zinging noticeablyfaster than the 60# Tribute sends them. I have some carbon Express Maximas that are spined for it when I want to turn it up to 70#.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Overrated.........Overrated!
Old 12-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

she is a beaut
Old 12-04-2006, 12:04 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Red Hawk

she is a beaut
I AGREE!
Old 12-04-2006, 12:43 AM
Typical Buck

Bols- They have them all ready to test shoot, just bring your release. I shot them this week, spent 2hr shooting there bows. I had fun beating up Pete's nocks.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:09 AM
Typical Buck

keep the reviews coming,intresting to hear about the new cardiac,and the guardian
Old 12-04-2006, 04:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I HATE YOU!!!!

hehe looks sweet bud. Thnx for the pics and the info.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

and who said the Hoyts look like a start wars weapon.lol[8D]
Old 12-04-2006, 08:05 PM

NICE!!!
I own a high country now and have never owned anything better. I finally decide it was time to get a new one, I went and shot the Tribute today and Im very pleased. I hear the Gaurdian and Commander are much better so Im waiting till they get to the bow shop so I can shoot them all at once. Really nice bows man. Right now my list is, MachX, Gaurdian, Commander, Tribute, Switchback XT, and I guess the Hoyt Vectrix. Thanks for the pics.

Quick Reply: Sexy!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.