Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PSE Mach X

Old 11-28-2006, 08:41 PM

Default PSE Mach X

I have always been a fan of PSE but never liked there appearance (not that it matters that much) anyway, I seen this mach X at the Nashville Bass Pro and really liked it. Do any of you guys have any oppinions on this bow.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PSE Mach X

I have never been a big fan of PSE even when they were a big name. You just don't here much about them anymore.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

they shoot to loud i hear
Old 11-28-2006, 08:50 PM

I think I might have already you...not sure though. I tried it out at Whitetail Outfitters before I got my bowtech. It seemed like a decent bow. No hand shock, quiet, and fast. It had a nice thin grip too.

So your'e really thinking about getting a new bow, huh?
Old 11-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Fork Horn

I've shot ONLY PSE for my entire hunting experience of 10 years. I never had any problems with PSE and love my Baby-G, but it seems as though everyone else is taking strides for faster and quieter bows, while PSE is taking their time coming up with something new. The mach X is a nice looking and feeling bow though. I was contemplating getting one, but after searching the forums, I'm getting an '07 BowTech in the next month or two.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Dominant Buck

I shot PSE's for 25 years. I don't now. No reason really for the change except I loved the feel of the Darton Maverick. PSE is the undisputed KIng Of Customer Service. The Mach 10 is one of their best. Some of the older PSE bows were a little on the noisy side. They're not now. They shoot great. They have great customer service, which you'll probably never need. They're still fantastic bows but don't spend all the money on hype like some manufacturers do. Darton is the same way, they just build great bows. If you like it, buy it. You won't be disappointed at all.