Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Buck Bomb!

Old 11-27-2006, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Buck Bomb!

Does this thing really work, cause I have a hard time believing it would!
Old 11-27-2006, 12:30 PM

Default RE: Buck Bomb!

I would be intrested to know this as well!
Old 11-27-2006, 12:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yes if you throw it in a fire, it will explode!
Old 11-27-2006, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

They suck. I threw one out in the woods and it didn't explode. How is it supposed to kill deer if it doesn't blow up? But it does stink like a rutting buck.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:33 PM

Or if you spray it under your arm pits you'll smell really bad.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lol, I thought it was pretty redicilous also!
Old 11-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

it works really good
Old 11-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I watched some crack pot hunting showonTV last night for about min[&:]
They used the Buck bomb! That thing has got to be one of the mostcrazyest idea`s that i have ever seen.
The hunter walks out puts the canon the ground push the little button down and the thing started making sprewing sounds spraying all over the place including the hunterhe had to take off running he was getting it all over himselfI laugh so hard it hurt.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:51 PM

I used a doe in estrous one during rifle season, and i pushed down the button and it went of for like 5 seconds then stopped, so i messed around with it for a little bit trying to get it to work and got pee all over my hands. I would stick with tinks or something along those lines. I would like to say I had a button buck walk right up to it and smell at it for 5 minutes or so. I know they are often curious, and am not saying that is what brought him in, but if a big one would have just stopped to smell it for 5 seconds i guess it could work.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well it is one way to distribute deer piss. I have one. I didn't follow the directions, which say to press the tab in so that the can contiues to spay even after you set it down until it is empty. I simply used it to spray on the bottoms of my boots,more as a cover scent. I think it is probably the best container for keeping the piss fresh, since no air is introduced into the can, but I can't say whether it works or not. It is probably the most over used product on the shelves, which leads me to believe that the deer are probably learning to stay away from it. At least in my area of VA. Just about every store is sold out of them and at around $10 a pop, that's a pretty big investments to spray in the air.

Quick Reply: Buck Bomb!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.