HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Hoyt Vectrix, prices. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/166510-hoyt-vectrix-prices.html)

Washington Hunter 11-23-2006 01:39 AM

Hoyt Vectrix, prices.

What are they going for at your shops?

I'm thinking of asking for the money for one for Christmas, as I'm pretty much sold on it.

I haven't had the chance to shoot one yet, our shop hasn't received any in, but the more I look at it and all the other 2007 bows, the more I like it.

So, how much?

RyansTitan05 11-23-2006 05:36 AM

RE: Hoyt Vectrix, prices.

I have not checked yet! But I can not wait to shoot one! Ill be shooting one very soon!

PABuck_HNTR 11-23-2006 06:14 AM

699.99 here in Northwestern PA. I got a much better deal than that , but I promised not to disclose the price to anyone;)

Campo 11-23-2006 07:54 AM

I put a 699 down payment on mine, and even though I havent gotten it yet, I am pretty sure that I wont be paying anymore.
Hey Trykonoisseur, has your shop had any issues gets the Vectrix in shorter DL's? Seems like I have been waiting a while for mine now, its build date was the 16th, and still no bow for me:(

mobow 11-23-2006 08:07 AM

Somewhere in the vicinity of $750. Our Hoyt rep is telling us that they want to be the "Premier" bow company now, and their prices are starting to reflect just that. The CHEAPEST bow Hoyt offers this year is $600. Ridiculous.

They went to a non adjustable DL cam to gain speed. I challenge you to look at last year's catalog and this year's and show me a speed gain...You just won't find it.

Anyway, they are very smooth and even quieter than they were. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with them, very good bows indeed. I just fear they are falling into the Mathews rut and aren't as good as the hype.

MidwestJ 11-23-2006 09:14 AM

699 at one shop and 725 at another nearby shop. I know which one I'll be going to.

PABuck_HNTR 11-23-2006 04:02 PM

Hey Trykonoisseur, has your shop had any issues gets the Vectrix in shorter DL's? Seems like I have been waiting a while for mine now, its build date was the 16th, and still no bow for me:(

Not that I'm aware of. My pro shop only got the 6 bows alowed by Hoyt as a preorder so far. Basically that means that Hoyt picks the bows they're sending you. Special order bows may take a bit longer.

PABuck_HNTR 11-23-2006 04:08 PM

Our Hoyt rep is telling us that they want to be the "Premier" bow company now, and their prices are starting to reflect just that. The CHEAPEST bow Hoyt offers this year is $600. Ridiculous
I heard the same thing from my dealers rep. I can't beleive the did away with their 400.00 package on the Lasertech's. You'r right the cheapest bow is now 599.99 and it's the Avenger. I think Hoyt is making a mistake on this. My dealer sold alot of Lasertech packages last year. He said that Bowtech will still be offering the Tomkat package so Hoyt is going to lose out. Very Dumb Move.

PA Hardwoods 11-23-2006 04:54 PM

Vectrix $729 and the Vectrix XL $759 here in central PA.

hardcorehunter 11-23-2006 08:03 PM

$729 here in central IA.