HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   New Member Here (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/166494-new-member-here.html)

RyansTitan05 11-22-2006 09:13 PM

New Member Here

Hello All,

My name is Ryan Harrell, I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. Im sure that I will be able to help, and also learn at this forum. I have been reading it a while and decided to join!

Below are some pictures! Hope you enjoy!

Cant wait to chat with some of you and share some stories!

I also am a videographer and prostaffer. Videoing is my favorite thing to do!

Talk to you guys soon!

mobow 11-22-2006 09:20 PM

RE: New Member Here

Dude, it is awefully nice to meet ya!!!! Can't wait to hear more from you!

Big bird, BTW......what kind of fish are those??

Now we just need to find you some decent camo......LOL

PA Hardwoods 11-22-2006 09:24 PM

Welcome Ryan, as you have probablynoticed there are a lot of great people her with alot of great info to share. You look very familiar to me for some reason. You didn't happen to go to college for some time at the Pennsylvania college of Technology in Williamsport, PA did you? You look a lot like a Ryan I was in the graphic design program with while there. Again welcome.

RyansTitan05 11-22-2006 09:25 PM

Those Fish are Trout! They were caught out of a small town city lake. They restock it every year!

Now on the camo, Well I just wear what I wear! LOL

RyansTitan05 11-22-2006 09:26 PM

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

Welcome Ryan, as you have probablynoticed there are a lot of great people her with alot of great info to share. You look very familiar to me for some reason. You didn't happen to go to college for some time at the Pennsylvania college of Technology in Williamsport, PA did you? You look a lot like a Ryan I was in the graphic design program with while there. Again welcome.
No sorry man! I have been stuck here in Oklahoma all my life! All 24 years of it!

PA Hardwoods 11-22-2006 09:29 PM

Sorry about that. I just had to ask since about a month ago I came across one of my old college buddies here on the forum by dumb luck. Well i guess you now know you have a twin out there.You look a lot like him and even have the same first name.;)Oh well. Welcome again glad to have you on board..

AlaskaBat 11-22-2006 09:29 PM

Welcome, Ryan.

Tribal 11-22-2006 09:46 PM

Welcome aboard!
That one pic am I seeing double? You have a twin?

deerhunter2719 11-22-2006 10:06 PM

hey dude i just joined to. hey thats a nice doe

BigDaddy12t 11-22-2006 10:53 PM

Welcome to or little group, there is a great bunch of guys around here.;)