Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 North American Hunting Club? >

North American Hunting Club?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

North American Hunting Club?

Old 11-20-2006, 09:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: North American Hunting Club?

I'm a life member too but only because I thought it was such a deal.....NOT! Oh yeah, they promise to send you lots of stuff and all kinds of "free gifts" with this purchase and that but if you decide to try and send something back it costs you and then they say they never received it. Guess this is like an echo of the ones before but if I had it to do over again.................................
Old 11-20-2006, 10:50 AM
Banned

I have been a life member for 20 years. Free mag the rest of my life, a list of guides to hunt any species or any where in the world and these outfitters have been rated or used by other members. I bought a life member mad dog backpack once and I like it but I probably paid too much for it. They are too picky with your animal harvest memberpicsIMO; no blood or cavity can be shown in the pic. Blood and a gutted cavity is part of hunting and bound to show up. It is like they are trying to be politically correct and not wanting to offend anti-hunters.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:40 PM
Typical Buck

They call me about every two months and request that I become a Life Member . I tell them that I am 65 and it would be a bad investment and I don't need any of the "free stuff" that they will send if I join . So they offer me a reduced price without the merchandise . Yeah , right . What part of "NO" don't they understand ?
Old 11-20-2006, 02:10 PM

I was a member too. I didn't really like them and I never got any test products. The magazine is overpriced for what you get soI subscribed to some others. I would say to try them for a year and then decide what you want to do.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Host of Hosts

I can tell they are a huge "club" with plenty of resources. But, has anyone actually ever got to try out any equpment? I
NEVER! I was a member on 2 different ocassions and like others have said already they just keep sending stuff they want you to buy. I will never again be a member of that club. I don't know anyone who ever tried out any "FREE STUFF"