Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Check out this shed >

Check out this shed

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Check out this shed

Old 11-14-2006, 09:06 PM
Typical Buck

Default Check out this shed

My buddies brother found this, this past weekend while gun hunting...nobody has ever seen the deer in the area...but holy cow look at the mass..i Don't care if it only is a 6 pointer he would be down in a heart beat if he came across my path.

what do you guys think it would score with a matching rack from the other side? I think it's impressive for my area.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Check out this shed

haha, I guess people weren't as impressed with it as I was
Old 11-14-2006, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm impressed! Now get the buck that dropped that shed!
Old 11-14-2006, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm impressed too - Thats more than a serious shed -

Interesting too - Where's the brow tine?

Its like he's old - and possbly a little past his prime - but Massive.

I'd rather have THAT buck than a 150" 10 point anyday!

FH
Old 11-14-2006, 10:04 PM

Definitely impressed! Too bad you don't have the other to match it, that would be a sweet set. Good mass!
Old 11-14-2006, 10:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

The match could be ate up by chipmunks and what not by now if they were dropped last season. But if you had the match you could have had them mounted. Definetly a a rack with a lot of mass and unique without the brow tines.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Site Bouncer

That's not a rack......that's some kinda war club!! Impressive to say the least! I don't care what that would score. I would love to get a shot at that brute.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Typical Buck

Hmm, I'm going to throw out a suggestion here. Do you have any moose in your area? It looks to me like the right side of a yearling bull that doesn't show any palmation yet. Do you think that' a possibility?
Old 11-14-2006, 11:56 PM

That is a nice shed. Last year when I got my mount back I was looking at some of the racks my taxidermist had in his office and there was a 6 point rack which ended up scoring 132 and its was MASSive. Then I got to talking to my taxidermist about it and said that it was an old buck and was on it's decline. I don't know if yours is an older buck lets hope not but the only other big 6 point I have ever seen or heard of was old.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im Impressed, Thats on hell of a shed!I was hunting a 6pt in kansas about 13 years ago (how often you hear of someone hunting a 6 pt in Kansas) only it had its brow tines, about 24" of them, g2's about 14" apeace, 20" inside spread, 28" Beams, and bases as big as pop cans! I passed up 10 nice bucks hunting that deer, but the 11th was a 150 class 9pt main frame with 2 stickers, and I just didnt have it in me to pass 150 class deer up! The next season Big and Ugly was no were to be found, I always wonderd what happend to him.

Quick Reply: Check out this shed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.