Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

none

Old 11-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: world record deer??

ORIGINAL: jelen

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

You need to re-read his post Mr. Obvious, he said Kansas not Penn.
No Richard...I'm quite clear about his post...and as far as I can see he doesn't have a single fact correct exempt his default username...once he does have ANYthing correct he is free to post it...but last I heard it was a Pennsylvania buck and if the poster is clear about things he could certainly agree...given a lick of sense.
What gives you the power to decide what he saw? And what makes you right? I'm not saying that their was a world record deer taken in Kansas, but there is always the posibility. The guy was just sharing something with us, take it easy. Unless of course you know something we dont, then I'm all ears.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Spike

You need to re-read his post Mr. Obvious, he said Kansas not Penn.
No Richard...I'm quite clear about his post...and as far as I can see he doesn't have a single fact correct exempt his default username...once he does have ANYthing correct he is free to post it...but last I heard it was a Pennsylvania buck and if the poster is clear about things he could certainly agree...given a lick of sense.
Soare you saying Pheasanthunterdoesn't realize he is in Pennsylvania when hesays that he is in Kansas?[8D]
Old 11-10-2006, 07:53 PM

if he SAW a huge deer then why would you say he has nothing correct. and come on, do you honestly think pennsylvania has the genetics for a world record deer? there have been some monster deer taken already this year including the KY monster and the 295 inch deer taken by an amish fella in Ohio. it is the state record for ohio and only 13 inches shy of being the biggest buck ever taken by a hunter. and there was the huge high fence deer killed at Timberghost in Iowa that will make the #1 SCI typical. so monsters have been taken this year, and many will come from kansas. i believe he saw a MONSTER f oa deer, though i doubt it is close to a world record or it would be in the news and onthe web everywhere.DONT TELL SOMEONE WHAT THEY SAW!
Old 11-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Spike

Default none

non
Old 11-10-2006, 08:44 PM

My mistake jelen, I doubt serioslly that world record would ever come out of Penn. anyways. And we ALL agree, by seasons end there will be at least 3 other "world record" deer taken.
You are good people solo....most certainly the best of luck to you this year and please keep us posted as to your success!!!!! Thanks!

Old 11-10-2006, 08:52 PM

Default RE: none

ORIGINAL: pheasantHUNTER121

non
PA bucks got it goin' on!!!!!!! Great job!
Old 11-10-2006, 09:00 PM

ORIGINAL: TEmbry15

if he SAW a huge deer then why would you say he has nothing correct. and come on, do you honestly think pennsylvania has the genetics for a world record deer? there have been some monster deer taken already this year including the KY monster and the 295 inch deer taken by an amish fella in Ohio. it is the state record for ohio and only 13 inches shy of being the biggest buck ever taken by a hunter. and there was the huge high fence deer killed at Timberghost in Iowa that will make the #1 SCI typical. so monsters have been taken this year, and many will come from kansas. i believe he saw a MONSTER f oa deer, though i doubt it is close to a world record or it would be in the news and onthe web everywhere.DONT TELL SOMEONE WHAT THEY SAW!
As far as I know the world record buck is from ohio. It was killed by Mike Beaty in Greene county (about 30-45 min. away) So if the amish buck is a state record then I would have to say it is a world record, but beaty's buck went over 300 inches.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:04 PM

ORIGINAL: scsohunter

As far as I know the world record buck is from ohio. It was killed by Mike Beaty in Greene county (about 30-45 min. away) So if the amish buck is a state record then I would have to say it is a world record, but beaty's buck went over 300 inches.
I heard after re-scoring that the Amish buck went 9.125 inches over Beatty??? Keep chasin' the tape and you'll lose your passion.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:15 PM

ORIGINAL: scsohunter

I heard after re-scoring that the Amish buck went 9.125 inches over Beatty??? Keep chasin' the tape and you'll lose your passion.
Im not doubting you but I havent heard that yet, besides the drying period hasnt even ended yet. So if it is the biggest, it still is unofficial.