Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter >

Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Old 11-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

I'm as pissed as everyone else. The people should be slowly tortured with dull broadheads. However, IMO they are just shooting themselves in the foot. Any rational person from the general public that read that garbage will realize what true idiots the anti's are. Don't consume your time and energy barking at them. Like Justin said, it won't get you anyplace. Instead, send it to one of the 80% of people that make up the non hunters. That's who we need to be concerned with. Let them continue to implicate themselves as being morons.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

PA and the rest of you i couldn`t agree more.
Kind of reminds me of the radical extremistterrorist that our troops have been fighting and the samewith Israel.
These people could care less about our way of life and what we believe.
These people will stop at almost nothing.
So we must stick together as an army we put up a the best fight by Supporting one another, andall pro-hunting and fishing groups any way you can.
We have to protect our entrust and our way of life and the freedom to hunt and fish.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:41 AM

Its hard to swollow this stuff that we all have read and it gets us upset that these people would say what they say about hunters who have accidents while hunting and doing what we have the right to do ,Everyone in this great country can make there own choices on what they doand thats fine with me just so they dont try to make mine for me.when its all said and done after reading there little posts,It will still feel just as sweet when i walk out to my deer and wrap my hands around his horns and say oh yeah baby,,because im a hunter ,as all of you are and damn proud to be one, and know that all of you are as well.So when we get angry at people like this ,thats what they like to do ,when they get to us they feel victory,so just keep on huntin and have a good time and please where your safety harnesses theres someone at home waiting on you to return. good luck the rest of your seasons..
Old 11-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Typical Buck

give them a nice pic from my double does this year bet its banned now
Old 11-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I really wish all the non-hunting non activist portion of the public could see this and realize what a bunch of wackos these so called people are.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

the link is broke or the story is gone

Old 11-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Spike

i wonder how they voted tuesday[:@]
Old 11-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

These people are convinced to the deepest level of their very existance that animals are equal to people.
Unfortunately, Justin, you're referring to only the moderately insane. The real loonies would rather the entire human race be exterminated because the animals are sooo-ooo much more deserving than we are.

Newkirk once said something to the effect that the entire human race should commit suicide for the sake of the animals. Well... It's been several years now and I'm still waiting for her and her band of cultists to set an example for the rest of us....[>:]
Old 11-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here is a quote from Ingrid Newkirk I found on google Humans have grown like a cancer. We're the biggest blight on the face of the earth.
Is that sick or what?here is the link for more of "its" quotes.

http://www.activistcash.com/biography_quotes.cfm/bid/456
Old 11-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

BTW Ingrid Newkirk is the co-founding member of PETA

Quick Reply: Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.