Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter >

Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Old 11-10-2006, 08:49 AM

Default RE: Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

IMHO I'd say they're criminals and should be locked up. They're psychotic and should be treated with shock therapy til they are worthy of being put back out in the real world. Just my .02.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:08 AM

I am disgusted by these people. Anyone who puts animals above people and has that much hatred for their enemy obviously is in the wrong. How could someone become so messed up as to love animals above fellow humans. I know of antis who would KILL YOU to save an animal. The only thing I can do is pray for their souls.

By the way, don't return an eye for an eye. If you return their hatred you are not helping them. This is only making you as bad as them. Pity them, because that's all you can do.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I signed up just to post at least one time before I get the boot. And I already got booted. That was pretty fast. I didn't say much of anything offending them but I questioned their beliefs. Seems like they cannot take any form of criticism from another opinion.

That was the most saddening display of human character I have ever witnessed.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys - don't bother signing up and posting or trying to get your word in over there. First and foremost because it's a waste of time. These people are convinced to the deepest level of their very existance that animals are equal to people. Nothing any of us say or do will ever change their mind. Secondly because all it does is make us look bad.

I agree with just about everything that you have all said, but there's no need to pick a fight with them. Take the higher ground, do our part to ensure the future of hunting in this country, and continue enjoying the outdoors. That's the best way to get at them.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:37 AM

I could not agree with you more Justin. We will never change these "peoples" (And I use that term loosely) beliefs. The group we need to be concerned with is the voting non-hunting public, they are the majority and hold our hunting rights in their hands. So fellow hunters please be aware how you are percieved to the public and donate to those pro-hunting organizations that help us in our cause.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Typical Buck

I just sent the link to a couple of local media groups. This could make a nice story!
Old 11-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree, debating with them is a waste of time. They have a one-way mind set, and are only able to see one perspective.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:10 AM
Spike

Anyone else noticed the direct correlation between hunters/christians and antis/non-believers. it seems every hunter you find puts God and his word first
while the majority of antis feel God is as ridiculus as hunting.

Christians, Hunters, Proud Americans---now thats three groups im never ashamed to be part of. lets not let these IDIOTS get in our heads too much. all we can do is teach out children God's word and live like we know is right. oh yeah, and VOTE!!
Old 11-10-2006, 10:16 AM

There goes twenty minutes of my life that I'll never get back!
Old 11-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I read the first page of what these idiots wrote and was so infuriated I couldn't read any more!!![:@][:@][:@]

These idiots are sick and their lunacy needs to be made well-known to the rest of the world so they will further alienate themselves form normal human beings!

Quick Reply: Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.