Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter >

Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Old 11-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Did you notice that when one poster pointed out all the things we do in life that cause the death of a living creature, even raising vegetables causes the deaths of creatures, driving their car led to death of creatures, that this point was dismissed out of hand. It seems that causing death to a creature that just gets in the way of their daily life is OK to them. It's just us hunters that are immoral and wrong. And even though we may have had to eat meat thousands of years ago, we don't need to now.

I think some of the people on there are truly sympathetic but mis-guided people. Most though, are pathetic pukes.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

{sorry everyone, I am at such a loss for words, I can't even think straight...} [:@]

Butch A.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:23 AM
G5

I would have to say that was sickest thing i have ever read, I know there are messed up people in the world but that was sick and shocking to say the least. For reading this most disturbing to me was that people are being convinced to give up their christianity so they can better be an animal lover. WTF........ they have created their own deffinations of words and for some insane reason they belive their own lies.

Thanks for sharing this with me, despite the fact it has just ruined my day. I have allways done my part in the fight for hunting however after reading that BS. i think that we all need to become more active in what we belive in.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can't believe these people say they love all animals and celebrate someone dying in an accident. Even the people I know who are vegetarians don't complain and try to force their beliefs on me. I work with a guy who is a vegan which means he won't even eat eggs or drink milk because of his religious beliefs but I'll still talk to him about hunting and he has no problem with it. I respect his position and he respects mine. It is crazy to celebrate because someone got killed. I noticed even the people that tried to complain on the site were criticized because they were not celebrating with the rest of the idiots.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

they're all idiots. I read it. It's sick. Ignore 'em. We stick together. We'll all fight it together and take 'em down.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:43 AM
Typical Buck

I've seen some crazy stuff but that takes the cake. I know there are those of us who think about "what if there were no more animal rights activists" or " Man i wish that those damn animal rights activist would die" but any time a person dies its something that should be morned. I think the best thing to do here is just ignore them. We all know that it is wrong but we're not sick. they are. Don't take it personally.

but its still a load of crap that they'd even do something like that
Old 11-10-2006, 08:16 AM
Fork Horn

Man, I don't know what to think. If you really readthose posts and think about what is going on in there minds. They seem so very uneducated. Except the one person who even tried to explain that they are not like humans with friends and family. They don't believe it even if it is a fact! I just can't believe it. Good post. A real eye opener!!
Old 11-10-2006, 08:23 AM

ORIGINAL: G5

I have allways done my part in the fight for hunting however after reading that BS. i think that we all need to become more active in what we belive in.
Amen G5.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:30 AM

I hope one of those tree hugging sons of bitches hits a deer in their car and gets sum animal rights up close and personal. sorry seems a lil harsh i know but last week my best friends dad fell out of his tree stand right in front of his 8 yr old son and shattered his skull and broke his neck....i hope those ignorant bastards know that man that died had a family and people that loved him just as they do too...and we would never celebrate their death...i hope they choke on a berry when they are skipping around the woods wearing fig leaves those stupid pieces of ****...ok i spoke my mind...sorry if i offended anyone!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

This just made me really sad. The depth of hatred that resides in the human heart which makes it possible to rejoice over someone's death is beyond me.

Quick Reply: Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.