Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter >

Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Old 11-10-2006, 04:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Thats truely bizzare, sad and seriously pisses me off
Old 11-10-2006, 05:07 AM

Man i can not believe we share society with people like that ,,they will all burn for that..I tried to contact a couple of them ,i noticed they had all those little kitty cats on there,i was gona show them what we do when we catch those little baby rabbit and song bird killers in our cage traps,before and after we drop em in the water.What if that hunter was there father or brother or son,,they would see .
Old 11-10-2006, 06:24 AM

omg,this is sick!
Old 11-10-2006, 06:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Google up some quotes by Ingrid Newkirk, co-founder of PETA. If you think these people are sick, you ain't seen nuthin' yet.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:41 AM

Maybe one day she can be mauled by a mountain lion or hit a deer with her car and it come through her windshield and kick her to pieces then she can have a different view of animal population controll.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:45 AM
Fork Horn

thats horable thay are the inhuman ones not the hunters the hunter love the anmials thay take we take care of all animals leav them have a balinced deer hurd only take the ones not good for the hurd and so on the animal rights peopel are the one that if thay could would kill all of the hunter and not feel bad about it thay are crazy.

Old 11-10-2006, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

these bleeding heart tree hugging hippie 60's throwbacks are right out of thier flippin minds
Old 11-10-2006, 06:49 AM
Fork Horn

Id love to choke one of them people on that site- that seriously makes me sick. You dont see us posting stuff like- Hey a Nazi animal lover got attacked by a dog, hurray hurray!! Thats b.s!!

These people need to learn what CARRYING CAPACITY means: It means that the habitat can only support so many animals before it comes overloaded with a certain species- good way for diseases to start spreading possibly whiping out the whole herd of animals... Near a forest preserve by me they had an outbreak of cpd or something like that- it pretty much makes the deer go retarted. They killed 700 deer last year and 650 the year before to control this disease. Then they fed all of the meat to the homeless people to it didnt go to waste. . (from what I was told) So before they go rambling on about how its not right to kill animals they need to learn a few things. Id love to see them protest something by me- id go in there and hold a sign that says HUNTERS = DISEASE PREVENTER'S
Old 11-10-2006, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

How about this little gem of an idea about controlling mice.
[hr]

If it were up to me, glue traps would NOT be an option.

I would go immediately to PeTA for help in developing a humane plan that they approve.

Maybe...

I would set up lots and lots of humane traps and then let the mice go in wooded areas where they may or may not survive, but only if the climate was not extreme.

OR

I would find a compassionate veterinarian and engineer to help establish smart and humane methods to gather and kill the mice. When I say humane, I mean hooking the mice up with sleeping pills in their food then lethally injecting each one before they wake up, obviously!

OR

I would assess just how much of a problem are the mice.

I would definately want to be PeTA approved! My costs would go up, and I would offer low-income and non-profit discounts, and I would target a market where people care about animals -- which is almost everyone! good advertising would be a must -- show the mice as the feeling animals that they are type of ads. Maybe be www.hsus.org approved also. Call them; they are great!

I know some awesome animal advocates at PeTA and HSUS. Let me know if you want any information from them. I am happy to help you and the mice!
Old 11-10-2006, 07:07 AM

WOW!

As a hunter reading all of those post has opened my eyes to how seriously the Anti’s take hunting. I hope everyone reads that and realizes what we are up against.

Unfortunately the majority of the press hunters get in the media is negative.

I wonder how many of those people eat meat, wear leather and use products made from the killing of "defenseless" animals?

Quick Reply: Animals rights activists rejoice in death of hunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.