Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pass gas on stand? >

Pass gas on stand?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pass gas on stand?

Old 11-07-2006, 08:37 AM

Default RE: Pass gas on stand?

ORIGINAL: TEmbry15
this has to be the weirdest post i have seen on here since joining tho.
LOL, I would probably be the wierdest person you'd ever meet too, I tone it down 10 fold when I post on here.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

I let it rip unless there are deer under me.

Funny story: I had a hand full of does under my stand a few years ago. That morning I had awful gas. After holding it in for 20 minutes watching these does hoping a buck would come along, I couldn't do it any longer - the gas had to pass. I decided to have some fun with it and do a little test. It was one of those days that nothing could come out of your a$$ quietly, so I let it rip with a little push of encouragement to make it louder - I wanted to see how the deer would react. They all came five feet off the ground whirling in mid air then bolting in different directions when they finally hit the ground running. After 20 yards or so they all stopped to look back trying to figure out the strange noise. That's when they busted me- I was laughing so hard that I couldn't sit still. It was rather funny.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

You need a fart filter that will dispence soft smells of doe in heat, dominant buck, or etc. Also geta toner for your undies so you can crack one off but make it sound like a grunt tube.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can see it now, the new marketing stunt, " The Fart Muffler"!! Somebody's gonna make millions!!
Old 11-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: badshotbob

I let it rip unless there are deer under me.

Funny story: I had a hand full of does under my stand a few years ago. That morning I had awful gas. After holding it in for 20 minutes watching these does hoping a buck would come along, I couldn't do it any longer - the gas had to pass. I decided to have some fun with it and do a little test. It was one of those days that nothing could come out of your a$$ quietly, so I let it rip with a little push of encouragement to make it louder - I wanted to see how the deer would react. They all came five feet off the ground whirling in mid air then bolting in different directions when they finally hit the ground running. After 20 yards or so they all stopped to look back trying to figure out the strange noise. That's when they busted me- I was laughing so hard that I couldn't sit still. It was rather funny.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Man, I can just visualize this.... Peaceful, quiet, woods... deer quietly moving around, oblivious to anything, when BROOOONK!!! a loud fart comes from up above.... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........

Butch A.

Old 11-07-2006, 11:27 AM

let'er rip on man
Old 11-07-2006, 11:36 AM

I always take a bic lighter in the stand and light my farts so the deer dont catch wind of them. Works for me.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Spike

Hey Bagem
Had a frend do that once, he burnt the hair off his butt. Talk about a bad smell.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:16 PM

ORIGINAL: bagem

I always take a bic lighter in the stand and light my farts so the deer dont catch wind of them. Works for me.
A guy did that in his bunk once and the flames went inside his butt and burned the soft membranes in there. He was out of comission for a while. [&:] I never tried it after that!
Old 11-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now that is what I call a MAD Buck Roar, or just some A-hole behind me talking crap...