Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

used tampons???

Old 11-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: used tampons???

Don't know how it works on deer, but, the first or second time I went bow huntin for bear. I saw a 350# bear runnin thewoods with the biggest maxi pad in his mouth, I have ever saw!!!
I have no idea where in the world he got it!!!
I was so shocked I forgot to shoot!!
Old 11-02-2006, 05:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Never tried that.......hmmm.....good way to keep warm on the blustery cold november days though!

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Ok so I wouldn't make a new thread for this but.... since we are on an extreme track anyway.. If the saying is Estrogen is Estrogen what would happen if a male, ummmm, pleasured himself into a scrape.. thus testostrone is testosterone, could that infuriate the scrapes owner?? Perhaps making him more protective of the scraped area?

Don't blame me I didn't start the thread.. Wis Bow Hunter...what were results???
Old 11-02-2006, 05:27 AM

Supposingly urinating in a scrape is said to infuriate the buck. I've tried it and never noticed my scrape all torn up or the surrounding trees, etc. That not saying it doesn't work tho...
Old 11-02-2006, 05:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ive used still steamin buck semen and i tell ya i had 3 bucks come in one year full bore ready to kick ass or get lucky, maybe they were gay but all i can say is that **** is potent and works! Never tried a combo of used tampons and buck semen, ill have to try a combo of the two.

ORIGINAL: DaveH

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Ok so I wouldn't make a new thread for this but.... since we are on an extreme track anyway.. If the saying is Estrogen is Estrogen what would happen if a male, ummmm, pleasured himself into a scrape.. thus testostrone is testosterone, could that infuriate the scrapes owner?? Perhaps making him more protective of the scraped area?

Don't blame me I didn't start the thread.. Wis Bow Hunter...what were results???
Remember the scent put out a few years ago by the "Still steamin" company. It was "Still steamin Buck Semen." Someone else suggested this same idea idea then as well. The tampon theory reappears every year about this time too.

I guess it would help kill some time . . .
Old 11-02-2006, 07:25 AM

ORIGINAL: kill_it_n_grill_it

Oh gosh!!! This is funny stuff!! Now all that some of you females need is a turkey baster and you can bottle the stuff for money!!! lol
That is perhaps the most disgusting thing I have ever read anywhere in this who nasty thread[:'(]
Old 11-02-2006, 07:41 AM
Fork Horn

My wife goes today for her yearly Gyno exam, anyone need her to pick up any samples while she's at the office. Future thread...Pap smear as buck lure?
Old 11-02-2006, 08:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

I will send a check for 10.00 dollarsto the mod who closes this thread first.[8D]

PM me your address!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Spike

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: kill_it_n_grill_it

Oh gosh!!! This is funny stuff!! Now all that some of you females need is a turkey baster and you can bottle the stuff for money!!! lol
[/blockquote]

That is perhaps the most disgusting thing I have ever read anywhere in this who nasty thread[:'(]
Imagine, display rack on the counter in the local hunting shop filled with Tampons, nice and filled up, ready to attract that booner. LOL! Oh,WAIT... they even have a heater pack that comes free withthe purchase of a full box! LOL!!!!!!! I have laughed so hard through reading this whole 13 PAGE Topic that I thought I was gonna pee my pants!
Old 11-08-2006, 09:26 PM

Spaeking of tampons! My Best secret, a unused tampon is great for ebellishing your favorite scent, such as Tinks 69 over a scrape, or even an earth scent for that matter.The string as you know can be tied around any limb and reused again. ( unscented Please )
Old 12-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by rookiebowhuntr_PA
Alright guys my wife was talking with one of her girlfriends today about hunting. The girlfriend said that she heard a used tampon was a good attractantfor getting bucks to come in and that one of friends harvested a nice buck using this. He warmed the tampon in the microwave and then he put it in a baggie. Then opened it when he got in the woods.
Is this just a wives tale or have you heard of using a used tampon in any way to attract deer? I think if anything the deer would come out of curiosity? What do you all think? Sorry for the graphic nature but i just had to ask!
I have heard about doing this and the easiest way to get "the merchandise" is to leave an empty spray bottle as a receptacle for her to discard into. Once halfway full, fill with hot water and seal it up (never to be re-used because that's just effing nasty. Please make sure to stand upwind when spraying this. I'd rather be covered in Doe urine than that. IT DOES WORK THOUGH!!! REALLY WELL TOO, FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!
Guys, I know it's gross, but it beats eating a tag sandwich at the end of the day. I applaud you for even asking it. However, if ever asked in person about it, I'd just stay quiet and out of the conversation. Let others decide for themselves.
Btw, it works wonders late rut to uproot those bruisers from the thicker parts of the forest. There's a new girl in town, and it's not even the same species. Haha.
The Pheromones work the exact same way. You've probably seen the videos of bucks trying to mount human females before, and let's face it, people have tried crazier things to bag that special trophy buck, so this is no different. Good luck, and happy hunting.

Quick Reply: used tampons???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.