Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

used tampons???

Old 10-31-2006, 12:46 PM
Spike

Default RE: used tampons???

I'm ready for the season...

If you would like one I have them for $19.99

Old 10-31-2006, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: D3ViLzIcOn

I'm ready for the season...

If you would like one I have them for $19.99

OMG!!! ROTFLMAO!! *snort* lol....*banging desk* Ow.... my ribs!!! I think I'm going to pass out! lol.....
Old 10-31-2006, 02:29 PM

I ain't gonna microwave no used tampon even for Milo Hanson's buck...well maybe[8D]
Old 10-31-2006, 03:01 PM

Bigbulls ,,like i said we have knee booters ,,then we have hunters the ones that have the big ol narly headed bucks on there tailgate year after year that everyone wishes it was them and they say one day that will be me and bs like that.This trick is used more than alot of folks thank,these guys that do it arnt gona come out at the checkin station and say yeah got this big boy with the old ladys used rag.It might take these kids awhile to figure it out,but maybe one day when there all grown up theyll ask there woman for that stuff and BAM boone and crockett,,.Yall hold it on em and have a good season and what ever tricks you try i hope it works and you still get a big un..GOOD LUCK ..
Old 10-31-2006, 03:21 PM

D3VilzIcOn,

Mister, you ain't right........Not right at all, .......you was dropped on your head as a baby .. wasn't ya.............But that is one of the funniest damn things I have ever seen in my life.

O.M.G. - you are one messed up individual.

Good Hunting all,

Old 10-31-2006, 03:28 PM

you have got to be kidding , but I bet if you get babe winkleman or some other celeb to endorse it we , I will help collect em
Old 10-31-2006, 03:29 PM
Spike

FYI guys tinks 69 and code blue also work pretty good!man i don't even like touching new tampons
Old 10-31-2006, 03:45 PM

OMG ........ people bite for anything, don't they ?
Old 10-31-2006, 03:46 PM

hell no im not right,, to be a member of the extreme huntin club you got to be a little wild,like uncle ted ,why do you think he is called the blood brother ..im sure if you drop him a line he will say it works..Like what was said its not for the knee booters ,so called deerhunters,,its for the fellows who want settle for a little forkhorn and climb out of there shootin house and get on there shiny atv and go pick there baby deer up and ride a couple hundred yards to there truck or cabin and take a break and brag about the 100 yd shot they made with there 2500 dollar rifle. Now the ones that get out in the bottoms with flatbottom boats and canoes and hip boots ,hunt the swamps and islands wading water with a stand on your back before daylight and stay till dark you know who you are this stuffs for you..hunt hard it will pay off..
Old 10-31-2006, 03:47 PM

I simply can't believe this hasn't been....

CONTROL-ALT-DELETED

Quick Reply: used tampons???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.