Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 who all gets excited when they move up in their rating on this forum? >

who all gets excited when they move up in their rating on this forum?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
VERY EXCITED
19.05%
HAPPY
23.81%
DOESN"T REALLY MATTER
50.79%
MAD
6.35%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

who all gets excited when they move up in their rating on this forum?

Old 10-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Spike

Default RE: who all gets excited when they move up in their rating on this forum?

I am man enough to be comfortable as a "fawn".
Old 10-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Spike

Default RE: who all gets excited when they move up in their rating on this forum?

In fact, I mostly read what others have to say and rarely post. To post to just run up your total would be just
Old 10-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Typical Buck

Truthfully, it doesn't really matter to me what my rating is! I visit this site to learn something and hopefully to help others learn something about this sport we all love!
Old 10-30-2006, 03:48 PM
Spike

wrong.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:49 PM
Spike

I think I'll have another beer now.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:40 PM

im with sea monkey... in that i usually just read other people's posts.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:50 PM

CONTROL-ALT-DELETE
Old 10-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Spike

Man, I've got along ways to go......Heck, I'm 245 lbs......Dang Big Fawn!
Old 10-30-2006, 05:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

well i have to admit i was soaked up in it when i started but now that ive gotten to know everyone i could care less where im at

Old 10-30-2006, 06:10 PM

ORIGINAL: krojemann

The rating meas Sh*t to me.

Think about it, if someone has made 100 posts in 5 years, but all their posts were good advice that made someone a better hunter or help recover a deer

vs

Someone who has made 500 posts in 2 months, but 495 of the posts were saying 'welcome to the forum' or 'nice buck, congrats' or even starting stupid threads like this one.

Don't get me wrong, everyone likes to be congratulatd when shooting any animal, but I would definitly listen to the guy with 100 posts instead of the 500 posts guy.

When you get the chance, tell us how you really feel...

Quick Reply: who all gets excited when they move up in their rating on this forum?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.