Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 This weather is killing me!! >

This weather is killing me!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

This weather is killing me!!

Old 10-28-2006, 07:33 AM

Default This weather is killing me!!

Took the 1st week of the season off to hunt....which was great...but I have been working everyday since.....so now that I can hunt today...it's raining cats and dogs and the wind is blowing about 40 mph......have to wait till next Saturday....that will be 2 weeks with no hunting....UHG!!
Old 10-28-2006, 07:37 AM

Default RE: This weather is killing me!!

Same thing is happening down here in Delaware County, NY. It is really nasty here. I was going to go out to stalk, but not even a chance, I would get washed away with this much rain.
Oh well, maybe take a day off from work next week to get out there during primo prerut action~
Old 10-28-2006, 08:04 AM
Fork Horn

Same thing here in NJ... wind gusting up to 45 mph here... raining like hell.
This whole past week has been very windy. Hope it dies down next week.
DW
Old 10-28-2006, 08:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

We had that here in Richmond, VA from the wee hours of the morning and then around 6:00am the heavens opened up and it became a monsoon with thunder/lightning. [:'(][&o][:-] Hopefully it can dry up a little and I'll head out for an afternoon hunt.

Butch A.

Old 10-28-2006, 08:10 AM
Fork Horn

It's the same here in pa. I can't get in the treestand anyway, I cut myself pretty badly with a chainsaw last weekend. Hopefully in another week. Good luck to you guys.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:15 AM
Fork Horn

Same here in Ohio, I really have had a day in two weeks without wind or rain. I hope to get in some prime hunts in during the rut.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Even with all the rain and wind here in MA I was out at 5AM. Not sure why other than yuh gotta be in the woods to kill em. That thing called work is killing me this year. Geez.>>>>>>>>>Whack!
Old 10-28-2006, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

same here in Rhode Island this weekend looks shot with rain like crazy and 40 -50 mph winds .Maybe i'll take Monday off
Old 10-28-2006, 08:53 AM
Typical Buck

yeah tough to hunt in winds 45-50mph and driving rain. I can't wait til the 4th...the rut should be really going
Old 10-28-2006, 08:56 AM

Rain! Wind! It seems that we have had are share of it also in Indiana Today Saturday, sunny with Highwind advisory, there calling for it too lay after dark, hope Sunday will be better only around 10 to 12 mph i can deal with that atleast?

Quick Reply: This weather is killing me!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.