Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Fixed a Trespasser tonight >

Fixed a Trespasser tonight

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Fixed a Trespasser tonight

Old 10-28-2006, 07:23 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Fixed a Trespasser tonight

Had a rough night hunting..........first off, I didn't see a single deer on the land I snuck in on.

THEN....after the hunt, I walked back to the road to find that my car was gone

Good thinking!!!! I hate trespassers!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2006, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I got a partially blind guy hunting some land next to mine, who every once in a while wonders onto our land. He'll walk along side a woods, and drift out into the field a good 30 yards. I want to say something to the guy as he walks by me (I have before..but he can't help it).

It ticks me off, but I'm sure he's having a harder time than I am..so I let it fly.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

good idea with the towing boy is he going to be having a bad day
Old 10-28-2006, 09:37 AM

In college I had to pay $125 because my truck got towed while I was helping a friend move out of an apartment. 4 ways were on and all. (The towing company had a pirate flag plate on the front bumper and waits in ambush). I can attestto the fact that there is not a bigger, more annoying waste of money than paying a towing fee. Hats off to you for handling it the way you did. - Be careful that you're truck doesn't succumb to any retalliation, because he's pissed.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:56 AM
Banned

I catch trespassers on the side for extra money; here is a guy I caught for a client the other day.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Very wise indeed. My Mexican neighbors just got a ticket for having their truck part way on the sidewalk.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:01 AM

Great idea I may have to try it on my land. Thank you
Old 10-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

hate to worry you but if you told this guy not to park AND HUNT on your land and he ignored you HES BAD NEWS.if you then had him towed a guy like that will probably get his money back one way or another. i would think he might try to screw with your vehicle while you are in the woods. BE CAREFUL.
Old 10-28-2006, 12:22 PM
EBB
Spike

I love that kind of justice.
Two weeks ago I was driving behind a van along a pristine backwoods road near me. Out flies an apple... no biggie. Then a sandwich. Ok, biodegradable... Then 2 ziplock bags of sandwiches which explode on impact! I honk, give them the "WTF?" shrug - they give me the finger and throw 2 more plastic bags out!
I called the cops who were waiting for them once we hit town.
Probably nothing came of it - and the cops told me to keep driving, but maybe they'll think twice next time.
Old 10-29-2006, 06:51 AM

Talk to your DNR officers (Game Warden). Some states allow the confiscation of any and all gear used to violate game laws. This includes the vehicle that originally brought you to the place.

Rockonafly

Quick Reply: Fixed a Trespasser tonight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.