Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!! >

THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!!

Old 10-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!!

ORIGINAL: salty

think it's bad now? wait till Hillary gets into office
If Hillary get's into office I'm peacin' out and heading somewhere else, not sure where but I'm out.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:24 AM
Fork Horn

The problem with PETA is that they care less for the truth than they do for publicity. Same with main stream media. They know they're twisting facts and spinning things.That's what they do. They don't give a rats @$$ if it's bordering on flat out lying.

They care nothing for the truth, logic or rational debate. They know they can't win against these. The only thing more powerful than truth and logic, is emotional tirades. Average idiot joe-schmoe doesn't realize, or doesn't care if what they're spouting "not the whole truth". All they see is the emotional tirade of people who are "passionate" about "compassion".

Words are powerful my friends. That's why we have to be careful what we say and when we say it when speaking of hunting around non-hunting folks. If there are only a few highly visible hunters that act like a bunch of beer-drinking, clip-emptying, red-necks(not a very well esteemed stereotype to begin with), then that is what Joe Q. Public equates us all with.

Yin-Yang
Life-Death
Peace-War
light-dark
Hunters-PETA

On a lighter note.... my brother made a PETA website several years ago....

PETA - Please Eat The Animals.

PETA promptly sent letters threatening lawsuit.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:31 PM
Dominant Buck

Words are powerful my friends. That's why we have to be careful what we say and when we say it when speaking of hunting around non-hunting folks. If there are only a few highly visible hunters that act like a bunch of beer-drinking, clip-emptying, red-necks(not a very well esteemed stereotype to begin with), then that is what Joe Q. Public equates us all with. Davoh

Amen to that..I was quite offended at the post about getting the arrow out of a squirrel. I've seen some hunters that I would not hunt with. Like any other sport there are bad and good. I consider myself a Christain hunter. I was raised "If you kill it, you eat it." I still live by that rule.
I'm sure PETA copies and paste some of these post and replies. Some should think about that before posting.
C7