HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   The most interesting part of MY season so far...... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/160015-most-interesting-part-my-season-so-far.html)

Matt / PA 10-16-2006 03:57 PM

The most interesting part of MY season so far......

Yeah it's safe to say it's been a slow season.........:D
I wanted to show you guys a little discovery I made yesterday while messing around with my broadheads AGAIN.
I'll post a couple pics and some ofyou might find this interesting (either that or I'm the only nature loving dork on here;))

So here's a close up picture of my large McKenzie 3D target at the end of my yard........ordinary enough 3D target right?

Matt / PA 10-16-2006 03:59 PM

RE: The most interesting part of MY season so far......

Ordinary enough..........except that mine has become something more:[:-]

Matt / PA 10-16-2006 04:01 PM

.........and another view:

Matt / PA 10-16-2006 04:05 PM

Anyone want to venture a guess on what little creature decided to make a nice foam home out of my 3D target?:D
I know the exact animal that did it and will post it a little later on after I get some guesses.

I know exactly what it is because I've seen it over the last week or so but never put 2 and 2 together until i was shooting yesterday and noticed the hole. (I'm pretty observant like that:D) That and I snuck out last night around midnight with a flashlight and saw the little bugger snoozing......

Oh and just for giggles heres a view of my backyard shooting range, this is from about 60 yards away of the lower part of my back yard. I can get a little over 60 yards across and about 40 from my deck up off to the right out of view.
For you poor souls who don't have a backyard to shoot in?.........see ya wouldn't wanna be ya![8D];)

Germ 10-16-2006 04:05 PM

mount that baby and you can call it "Hole in the Neck" Buck[8D]

MO_Bowhnter 10-16-2006 04:07 PM

Bird house?

Justin 10-16-2006 04:08 PM

It's a snipe. :D

mobow 10-16-2006 05:15 PM

I'm bettin either a mouse or a chipmunk.....

rybohunter 10-16-2006 06:06 PM

Well I have an exact hole like that in just about the same spot on my deer target too. I thought mine was from a chipmunk.

squirrelkilla23 10-16-2006 06:15 PM

I'm going to say squirrel or chipmunk