Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What kind of work do you folks do? >

What kind of work do you folks do?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What kind of work do you folks do?

Old 10-13-2006, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What kind of work do you folks do?

Manager for a big manufacturing company........for one more week!

Next job is making hunting videos and co-owner/operator of an outdoor sports marketing group.

If that fails, I am almost old enough to be a greeter for WalMart!
Old 10-14-2006, 06:56 AM

I am a distribution dispatcher for American Electric Power. I dispatch and provide information forthe servicers in the field so everyone gets their lights back on.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:20 AM
Typical Buck

I try to as little as possible. Seriously though I am a retired union carpenter with all kinds of time to hunt and fish. My wife is retiring next May and we plan to do some traveling. I hope to sneak in some fishing and hunting along the way.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:13 PM
Spike

Electrical engineer by profession (Carnegie-Mellon University): I have my own business designing and constructing custom industrial test equipment (primarily electronic testing). Install sound systems in churches as a secondary business.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:53 PM
Typical Buck

Master Carpenter/Contractor
Right now I'm remodeling bathrooms(handicap showers and spa tubs)for a large Co. that provides housing for people with special needs! If it has to do with a house, I've torn it apart, fixed it, and rebuilt it! I specialize in finishing carpentry. I've done everything from $20 jobs to $500,000 jobs! Even gone cross country to work a few times and have worked for a few famous people!
I love being self employed, setting my own hours, and spending days at atimein the woods!
Oh, and I make just about as much money playing Texas Hold em, as I do remodeling!

LIFE IS GREAT!!
Old 10-14-2006, 01:12 PM

I was a pipefitter/steamfitter for 21 years, now for the last 5 years, I've been a forklift mechanic.
Old 10-14-2006, 01:50 PM
Fork Horn

Well I did see a "Retired" USPS (thats your mail carrier) and a person that referred to themselves as a letter carrier. So, that would make me (for now that is) the 1st UPS (What can Brown do for you?) man in here. I'm a full time UPS driver and have been with the company now for 13 years. So on my adventures out into the boondocks of northern MN, I see all kinds of hunting land and what creatures occupy it.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:05 PM

HVAC Service Tech for the Trane Company.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Typical Buck

I am a technician for verizon. Ido mostly copper and fiber optic splicing for the new fiber to the premise program.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:04 PM

I am a highway engineer. I am responsible for projects located in West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware and District of Columbia.

I design roads, drainage systems, stormwater management facilities, commercial and residental land development, etc. I work for the state and federal government, private corporations and special interest groups.

I love my job.

Quick Reply: What kind of work do you folks do?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.