Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Yet another Scent Lok clothing post.... >

Yet another Scent Lok clothing post....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Yet another Scent Lok clothing post....

Old 10-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Yet another Scent Lok clothing post....

Went hunting tonight in what I thought was a perfect wind for my stand. Well the buck decided to come from the wrong direction and came directly downwind of me.The 125 class9 pointsat there at 12 yards trying to wind me and crossed where I walked in.

He figured something was wrong, but couldn't ever figure it out. He stood there for about 5 mintues trying to catch my scent and couldn't.

I was covered head to toe with my Scent Lok pants, jacket, and face mask. I also had sprayed down with Scent Killer. Before I purchased this suit I was winded a whole lot more when I just used my spray. A great product and well worth the money in my opinion.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:42 PM

Default RE: Yet another Scent Lok clothing post....

I've been using scent-lok for years. Good results each year.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:32 AM

Ive used both scent-loc and scent-blocker for several years now. They work great .
Old 10-12-2006, 04:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I never go in the woods without my lucky rock. I know, I KNOW that I have seen and killed more deer since I started carrying a lucky rock. Lucky rocks work folks. Last year I had a big buck dead down wind and he never knew I was there. Why? Cause I had my lucky rock in my pocket that's why. Forget science and real evidence. That stuff is for fancy pants boys thatworry aboutthings like education and high school diplomas. We REAL hunters know that lucky rocks increase our chances of bagging big bucks. Forget expensive scent lok suits. Lucky rocks can be picked up free in any gravel driveway and work just as well. And there's just as much scientific evidence to back that claim up as there is for scentblocker suits. (that is if you care about that fancy smancy stuff)
Old 10-12-2006, 04:59 AM
Dominant Buck

LMAO @ Todd ! I carry a rabbit's foot for the same reason , but I still hunt the wind ...
Old 10-12-2006, 05:21 AM

Glad to hear that it is working for you.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

What were the results anyway?!?!?!
Old 10-12-2006, 05:30 AM

ORIGINAL: Todd1700

I never go in the woods without my lucky rock. I know, I KNOW that I have seen and killed more deer since I started carrying a lucky rock. Lucky rocks work folks. Last year I had a big buck dead down wind and he never knew I was there. Why? Cause I had my lucky rock in my pocket that's why. Forget science and real evidence. That stuff is for fancy pants boys thatworry aboutthings like education and high school diplomas. We REAL hunters know that lucky rocks increase our chances of bagging big bucks. Forget expensive scent lok suits. Lucky rocks can be picked up free in any gravel driveway and work just as well. And there's just as much scientific evidence to back that claim up as there is for scentblocker suits. (that is if you care about that fancy smancy stuff)

Old 10-12-2006, 05:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Please let me know where I can get one of these rocks!! LOL

IBH thx for sharing your story, sounds like a good night!!

Kevein1 let me know when you finally "kill the wind", I have tryed"hunting the wind", but can never find him.

Atlas kinda like using "the can", you KNOW it works so you use it. Let him hunt the way he wants, I know we all should let everyone hunt their way, and use what works best for all of us.

God knows you will not find me tipping some goofy can over, go to the basics during the rut is what I do, but if folks like the can have at it!!

Good luck to all of you, I know NY opens in 2 days, you guys must be fired up.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I filled every pocket on me with those rocks and can't figure out how I keep spooking the deer when I slosh around. Maybe I need stop by your place and pick up some of yours. lol.

Tom

Quick Reply: Yet another Scent Lok clothing post....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.