Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Another Stolen Stand Thread >

Another Stolen Stand Thread

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Another Stolen Stand Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 12:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default Another Stolen Stand Thread

What can I say except I'm pissed and feel like smacking someone up side the head!

Old 09-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Another Stolen Stand Thread

What happened? Loc on or ladder? Chained or ratchet strap? I feel for ya, I've had stands damaged before, but never had one stolen.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:54 PM

I fell you.... Just had a BRAND NEW Outhouse blind stolen off of our property the other day. We have 600 acres in the middle of nowhere, and that blind was deep with in a cutover off an old logging rd. Must have followed some tracks or something to it is all I can say. I AM STILL PISSED AS WELL!! [:@]
Old 09-28-2006, 12:59 PM
Typical Buck

hey if anybody is interested, i got a couple of stands and an outhouse blind for sale, slightly used but in good shape. Not asking to much i just stumbled upon them here and there.haha Sorry guys for kidding with you I feel your pain really, just keep your head up and dont let something like some theives stop you form doing what you love.. I hope yall catch theA$$Holes...
Old 09-28-2006, 01:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Scumbags amoungst us, no wonder people hate hunters, we steal from our own.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Spike

I know the feeling a few years ago as a 16 year old kid i got my first and only stand at the time stolen, and a christmas present.i was heart broken. since i have got a little smarter, throwa lock on your stands it will help. i just dont know why people have to steal though, it is very frustrating.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Typical Buck

It was a cheap stand nothing I can't replace but still I guess I over trust the people around here and the fact that there are people tromping around out in the woods that just ticks me off even more!
Old 09-28-2006, 06:59 PM
Fork Horn

It is pretty sad when someone will take a stand from OBVIOUSLY a person who has put in their time to locate their huntingspot. I use a climber, so it's in and out with me, but I also hunt public land. Friend of mine had his tree lounge stolen last year. Yeah they can be replaced, but why should they have to be replaced in the the first place. I't scumbags that steal that ruin it for good people who are only doing what they love. I feel for all that have been ripped off, and I agree I would probably smack the Zhit out of em if I saw them stealing something I knew wasn't theirs to begin with.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:38 PM
Typical Buck

makes me sick. I think we've all experienced it at one time or another. I've had 2 stands, one lockon, one ladder, stolen and probably a half dozen built one torn down. nothing gets your blood boiling more
Old 09-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yea, it sucks.I had a Lone Wolf climber stolen 3 seasons ago and it was locked with a cable lock on private land! [:@]If they want it bad enough they'll get it. Like I've said before, the only time I'll leave a stand over night is if I know I'll be back before first light the following morning!

Quick Reply: Another Stolen Stand Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.