Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Indiana Bowhunters >

Indiana Bowhunters

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Indiana Bowhunters

Old 09-20-2006, 07:35 AM
Spike

Default Indiana Bowhunters

It is only 10 days till opening morning. I know I can't what how about some of you fellow hoosier bowhunters?
Old 09-20-2006, 08:40 AM
Spike

Default RE: Indiana Bowhunters

This cool wheather makes me wish I was hunting today.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:53 AM
Dominant Buck

I have just about everything ready , and I just got shipping confirmation on the leg levelers for my new ladder stand , they arrive tomorrow . 9 and a wake up !
Old 09-20-2006, 09:32 AM
Fork Horn

Yep, this nice cool air is really get'n the blood to circulating. Makes it feel like deer season.
I just bought a ladder stand, to go where my climber can't, and I've been practicing from it, getting used to it. It's a different feeling.
I'm going to put it out this week.
When we get within a week, I'll really start to get pumped.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Fork Horn

For us who live in the urban counties we were able to start on the 15th this month like it's been for the last 4 years or so. Yea, and finally this year we've got some cooler weather early. I've been out every chance I get and have been seeing a good number of deer already. Let's just hope this keeps up. I hunted this past Sunday when it was 85 degrees, and it wasn't exactly comfortable. But just seeing the 5 does, all within' 10 yards, made it worth while.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

cool weather is getting the blood pumping. OH YEAH !!
Old 09-20-2006, 08:29 PM

I just camoed my video camera and got all of my gear organized. I don't see why people say that when you get older you will never experience the feeling you got waiting for X-mas morning. Santa just looks like bambi's dad now!!!! Rob
Old 09-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Typical Buck

Just got home from hanging 5 stands this evening on our property in Franklin County. Saw one yearlingdoe come out in the food plot at about 50yds and stood and looked at us for a few min. She was right next to our deer cam... Also downloaded the pics off the deer cam... got a couple pics of some nice bucks and several does. Taking a buddy's son out this weekend for the youth hunt. Starting to get really pumped/
Old 09-20-2006, 08:59 PM

I can't wait!! Man, this cool weather just makes it Smell like hunting season. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 05:15 AM

I hunted the urban zone this weekend it was nice to get out and see the first deer of the year in Stand and got the gitters it was awesome.

Quick Reply: Indiana Bowhunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.