Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Thank you to everyone, from a soldier in Afghanistan >

Thank you to everyone, from a soldier in Afghanistan

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thank you to everyone, from a soldier in Afghanistan

Old 09-19-2006, 11:02 PM

Default Thank you to everyone, from a soldier in Afghanistan

Hey all. How is everyone. Good I hope. I just wanted to say thanks for all the stories you guys are putting up here. I know season is open just about every where now. I am deployed to Afghanistan right now and cannot hunt. Well, I can but, not the deer I want to be..lol..Anyway, I am enjoying reading about what you all are doing. Keeps me thinking about next year. Keep the stories coming yall. Good luck to everyone this season.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:04 PM

Default RE: Thank you to everyone, from a soldier in Afghanistan

Thank you for serving, Skeeter!

I'm sure the stories are the least we can do for you.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for doing what you do Skeeter! <salute> Keep yourspirits up and your head down, you'll be home before you know it. God bless and thanks again
Old 09-20-2006, 12:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to know you can read this stuff over to remind you what awaits you when you get home.

So what part of the country do you normally hunt in?
Old 09-20-2006, 03:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

No..no..no
It is I who should thanking you and the rest of men and women who are serving to protect and defend our country.
My son - in - law asked if I could donate some magazines and video's for our troops oversea's so I grabed all my hunting magazines and video's without no hesitation and he had them ship out to all of you guys - n - gals.
I hope you getand enjoy them as much as I did , may God Bless each and every one of you and seethat all of you getback home safely.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

we are so lucky to have guys like you...i just dont think i could give up my turkey hunting ,lol.......Thank you and the rest of the men and women over there.....
Old 09-20-2006, 04:05 AM
Spike

You have my respect and gratitude. Tell your buds that there is a grateful nation waiting for their return.
[align=center] [/align]
Old 09-20-2006, 05:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks for your service and sacrifices , and those of your fellow servicemen as well ! The deer will still be here when you get back .
Old 09-20-2006, 05:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, it's the people of the USA and me of course, who want to thank you for representing us in a place of hostility. We're lucky to have fellows like you to protect our intrests and beliefs! Get home safely and get home soon so you do some hunting yourself. Thanks again!
Old 09-20-2006, 05:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Being the son of a retired Naval Officer My deepest prayers and thoughts go out towards you skeeter and your family. I know what each and everyone of you are going through. It was hard for me growing up as a child because my father wasnt there much to do the things I always wanted to do. I hope everyone over there comes home safe very very very soon. This "war" has been going on for way too long and its starting to seem like some people just dont care aboutanything but themselves anymore. We know it has to be done,and why, but when will it ever end. Sitting here reading everyones responses to you skeeter reminded me of letters I used to right my dad when he was away for 6-9 months at a time. Brings back alot of old memories. God Bless you, your family, as well as all our soldiers over there for doing what you do. I know words have no emotions, but im sure with the hundreds of thousands of letters you all receive, each and every one brings a tear to your eyes as well as thoes who are writing these. It did mine. God Bless You. and God Bless America. Please come home soon.

Quick Reply: Thank you to everyone, from a soldier in Afghanistan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.